Mannheim Travel Answers

change location

where is the Hahn express bus stop in Mannheim ?

by pramodbhatt Online Now Sep 16, 2008 at 6:10 AM

Hi!
Could someone of you please let me know about the location of "Mannheim, ZOB (busstop 3, neben Gleis 1 am Hbf)". Actually this is a bus stop location of Hahn express bus service at Mannheim. I would like to know how far the Mannheim hbf exist from this stoppage means is it walkable distance or not? Is it also possible to catch a DB train at 21.57 after arrival this position (Mannheim, ZOB (busstop 3, neben Gleis 1 am Hbf) at 21.50?

Thanks in advance
//Pramod

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • HansDK's Profile Photo

Re: where is the Hahn express bus stop in Mannheim ?

by HansDK Online Now Sep 16, 2008 at 6:45 AM

Hi

"neben Gleis 1 am Hbf)" means next to platform 1 at the main station.

I assume you want to catch the ICE to Stuttgart? That train will leave from platform 5. 7 mins is tight but doable. If you miss 21:57, there is another ICE to Stuttgart at 22:31.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • christine.j's Profile Photo

Re: where is the Hahn express bus stop in Mannheim ?

by christine.j Online Now Sep 16, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Seven minutes are very tight. The bus station is right next to platform one, but some way down. If the train you want to catch leaves from another platform you'll have walk there. If the bus is on time and you're a fast walker, it can be doable.
    In case you're going to buy a special ticket valid only for the booked train, I would buy it for a later train. If you missed your train, you'd have to pay full fare.

• Re: where is the Hahn express bus stop in Mannheim ?

by pramodbhatt Online Now Sep 23, 2008 at 9:44 AM

Thanks guys for your valuable information !

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines