Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Manizales

• JohnTesta's Profile Photo

First time visiting Manizales

by JohnTesta Online Now Sep 1, 2014 at 4:45 AM

smileyLike to meet members that are interested to meet me when for 2 weeks in Manizales. Will be busy during the day but like to meet and see the real people and places of Manizales. I am a very young senior Travel and Leisure Consultant Specialized in Marketing and Sales as well as in Crises Managment and Train-the-Trainer programme. Prof. Economiscs and Master in Maketing & Sales. Like to meet young members f.e. students that like to meet a crazy person from The Netherlands. Want to enjoy every minute of your beautiful city. Please react when you have time between Sept. 6th thru Sept. 20 2014 and only when you are a Funny and Happy person. Non smoker. Do speak "fair" spanish but you speak "fair" english. Will be fun. My name in South America is easy Juan de Holanda (John Testa) on Virtual Tourist. Looking forward to your reaction. Un saludo cordial Juancool

1 Answer Sep 1, 2014 at 4:52 AM
    • STCole's Profile Photo

What to do in Manizales?

by STCole Online Now Jul 24, 2005 at 7:30 PM

I will be traveling to Manizales in September and will be there for a week. I am curious as to what there is to do as well as the hotels that are available there in the area. I will also be going to Cartagena as well but I was able to find information on it. Any ideas or suggestions?

5 Answers Aug 23, 2007 at 2:18 PM
    • barrios de manizales

by cascarin Online Now Oct 16, 2004 at 1:04 PM

necesito webs donde ver fotografias de los barrios de manizales

2 Answers Sep 18, 2006 at 9:15 PM
    • manizales tour

by cascarin Online Now Oct 16, 2004 at 1:01 PM

necesito fotografias de mi ciudad

1 Answer Sep 18, 2006 at 9:11 PM