Travel Answers
Maniwaya

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• I am looking for decent but not over priced hotels in or close to Dinagat?

Dinagat Island Aug 24, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I need to find some hotels for my mom.

can anyone help me out with this please?

Greets

more
    • Jomazv's Profile Photo

bar in sabang puerto galera

Puerto Galera Sep 9, 2014 at 8:07 PM

hello guys. are you Familiar in Sabang puerto galera Bar Called LasVegas? ??? please answer my question.. please

more
    • paulo_collection's Profile Photo

trip to Baguio

Luzon Sep 7, 2014 at 8:44 PM

How many hours Vigan to Banaue ? Banaue to Baguio?

more
    • LOOKING FOR A PET FRIENDLY HOTEL IN BAGUIO CITY

Baguio Sep 6, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hi guys. Im planning to bring my pet, shih tzu. Please help me to find a pet friendly hotel near burnham park. Thanks. :)

more
    • motor rental available in iligan?

Iligan City Aug 30, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Hello, is it possible to rent motorbikes (small one, like honda xmr) in iligan?

more
    • about a trip

Tagaytay Aug 21, 2014 at 7:38 PM

from copacabana hotel pasay,where we can get a ride going to tagaytay?thank you.

more
    • NEED OF TOUR GUIDE

Subic Aug 20, 2014 at 12:20 AM

WHO ARE THOSE RESPONSIBLE TOUR GUIDE WE CAN TALK IN TRAVELING IN SUBIC

more
    • Butterscotch Biscocho to USA

Iloilo City Aug 17, 2014 at 6:20 PM

I'm finding it difficult to get the Butterscotch Biscocho shipped to the U.S. Does anyone have any suggestions?

more
    • shavy's Profile Photo

Cordillera region

Philippines Yesterday

I'm in processing of planning our trip in December. It was quite a while since I visited this region and I know things change recently. I'm now making all the reservations of hotels. I have booked 2 nights in Sagada, and I was thinking of just staying 1 night in Banaue, it seems most of the accommodation there has no improvement. I'm looking for a comfort stay. And there is Bontoc, seems has a better offer than Banaue.

My question; is it worth to stay in Bontoc than Banaue? how about trekking, can we start from here? I know there were not many locals here in VT but for those who has recently experience and done the same routes. Place share your experience!

Thank you!

more
    • fqribeiro's Profile Photo

Dentist in Phillipines or Malaysia

Philippines Aug 26, 2014 at 4:00 AM

Hi there

Im live in australia and im going to Malaysia and Phillipines next month.
      So my tooth broken and to fix it here in Australia is too expensive, im thinking do it during my trip.
      Has anyone already used a dentist in theses countries?

more
    • Traveling Palawan

Palawan Aug 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Hi all! I wish to visit Palawan in October and wondering if someone can give me tips on how I will be able to visit three places - Puerto Princesa, El Nido and Coron. I will be coming from Manila, will be doing a lot of diving and plan to be in Palawan for maybe 7 days. I wish to know the way around, how to jump from Coron-El Nido-Puerto Princesa. I was thinking of flying to Coron from Manila and go my way down to PP. Any advice on transportation will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

more
    • Jing2's Profile Photo

Sabeng-anito

Province of Benguet Aug 23, 2014 at 4:03 AM

where it is located?

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

SNORKELLING WITH TURTLES

Philippines Aug 19, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Hi all, just putting final touches to Philippines hols JAN / FEB next year.... Had some really good advise from previous questions and thanks to all who replied
      Can anyone advise where the best place to visit so we can snorkel with turtles. Although Apo has been recommended for one of the best snorkelling to see turtles areas, we may not now be visiting there. We will be in the following locations, Cebu, Bohol, Siquijor, Oslob and Dumaguette.....and don't mind travelling a little further afield to be able to snorkel with these fine creatures.
      Many thanks in advance
      Poepat

more
    • Travel within Palawan

Palawan Aug 25, 2014 at 1:17 PM

How difficult is it to travel within Palawan? I will be staying on Busuanga to dive for a few days but would like to see other parts of the Island. Could I visit Puerto Princesa in 1 day from Busuanga or would more time be required?

more
    • how badly damaged is the northern part of palawan and Bohol

Palawan Aug 21, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Hello,
      I am planning a month vacation (february 2015) in the Philippines (first time there) with my girlfriend. However I am much in doubt about how badlky damaged the northern part of Palawan and Bohol are after the typhoon last year in 2013. Could anyone advise me if these areas should be avoided - or other areas that might be severely damaged after the typhoon ?

Thanks in advance!

BR
      Laust

more
    • QuielEstrella's Profile Photo

Tents at Taytay Falls

Majayjay Sep 7, 2014 at 10:04 AM

May tents pa ba sa Taytay falls that are for rent? How much?

more
    • I am looking for decent but not over priced hotels in or close to Dinagat?

Surigao Aug 24, 2014 at 10:13 AM

It's for my mom.

all help is welcome!!

more
    • Place to rent for one month

Boracay Island Aug 23, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Hi ! I am going to stay in Boracay for one month or even more. I would like to rent a good appartement or villa, think it would be cheaper than to pay for a good hotel the whole month and to prepare food at home than to eat several times a day in the restaurants. Does somebody know what is the rent price there for a good appartement or medium size villa (week/month) ? Thank you.

more
    • Sagada - Vigan - Laoag

Vigan Aug 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

We are anticipating to arrive in Sagada by 1pm Oct. 2 at the latest coming from Batad. We would like to stay in Sagada for 2N. After Sagada, we would like to continue onwards to VIGAN - LAOAG. I've been researching online...this seems to be the hardest part Sagada - Vigan. Could anyone guide us. I've read somewhere that we could Cervantes route.. I think this would be our faster option. I know we can go to Baguio, but we would really like to AVOID Baguio.

Could anyone tell us where we could take the bus/jeep/trike leaving Sagada that will take us to Cervantes-Tagudin-Vigan? And what time must we catch the bus/jeep/trike for I know there are very few travelling that direction. Would hate to miss it.

Any suggestion is helpful.

Thank you

more
    • Coron - Bottle of wine?

Province of Palawan Aug 19, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Hi, is there a grocery or a convenience store in Coron, Palawan where i can purchase a bottle of wine or alcohol? Appreciate the help! Thanks!

more
    • What is the safety of Iligan present day - 2014 - for foreigners?

Iligan City Yesterday

I'm planning a visit there later this year (2014) and am concerned as a Chinese teenager living in the southern part of MIndanao was just kidnapped by the Abu Sayaaf. There are also about ten other foreigners currently held by the Abu Sayaaf but it seems all were taken from the southern part of Mindanao and not the northern part. Still, I would like to hear what locals and foreigners that know present-day Iligan can say about safety there. I, in fact, was there in 2006 (eight years ago) but only for a day or two and was told to pretty much stay in my hotel except for a brief trip over to Ma. Cristina Waterfall. I was never left to be on my own while there.

more
    • Travel to Masbate

Province of Masbate Aug 15, 2014 at 7:49 PM

How safe is it to travel to Masbate

more
    • Safe evening beach areas or resorts very near to Dumaguete City centre

Dumaguete City Aug 18, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Where can I find beach resorts very near to Dumaguete City centre which would be open (if privately owned) and safe to spend the evenings? My plan is to move to Dumaguete to live and spend the day time in air-conditioned locations (i.e. my dwelling, malls, cinemas) and then go out in the evenings when it is cooler (from maybe 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.); it would be good to spend some of those times on a beach but are private ones closed then? And are there any good ones (private or public) very close to the City Centre (i.e. up to about 15 minutes away)? And, finally, does my plan to spend the day indoors and the evenings outside make sense?

more
    • Boracay or Sabang???

Boracay Island Aug 24, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Hi all. I'm planing my first trip to the Philippines. Which is better for nightlife and beach boracay or sabang? Sorry about my English... And maybe you guys can tell me about hotel too??? Thanks

more
    • kemtots's Profile Photo

bus fare from laoag to pagudpud

Laoag Aug 22, 2014 at 12:22 AM

How much is the bus fare from laoag to pagudpud? what is the operating hours of the buses?

more

Near Maniwaya