Manitou Springs

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Black Canyon RV Camping

Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Monument Apr 19, 2015 at 5:04 PM

taking RV trip up through Durango CO to Black Canyon of Gunnison end of Aug. Looking for a good RV campground in Gunnison area that is close to good hiking, water & scenery. Meeting my sister from Denver in their RV - we are thinking Blue Mesa or Taylor Park based on what I've researched. Any insight would be greatly appreciated ;)

more
    • lodging

by Peggyeva Online Now May 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM

When I was about 14 my parents and I went to Manitou springs. I remember staying at a place that had small cabins. It was right off the main stretch of road through the town. There was a little creek right behind our cabin. I remember there was a pool that had green sludge in it. I'm going to Manitou Springs next month with my daughters and I want to stay at this place again. (If it's still there. That was 20 yrs ago when I was there) Does this place ring a bell to anyone?

1 Answer May 13, 2009 at 10:04 PM
    • Lodging in Manitou Springs

by AnnMarie825 Online Now Apr 22, 2006 at 11:06 AM

What motels/hotels are the best quality in Manitou Springs? It is hard to tell by their websites. Does anyone know anything about the Villa Motel, Eagle Motel, or Rainbow Lodge? Are any of these worth going to?