Manila

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Furniture store near Quezon City for a recliner

by Stytch Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 8:50 PM

My Grandfather lives in Quezon City (We live in the US) and are looking for a furniture store near his residence where we can order a lifting recliner and have it delivered to his house. Any help?

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Makati BSA Tower hotel

by DrunkenTraveller Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 12:43 AM

Is there a train or bus i can take from the airport to BSA tower hotel in makati? Or do i need to take a cab?

more

Safe or sorry?

by DrunkenTraveller Online Now Apr 15, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Over the past few weeks people have been telling me some very bad things about safety in Manila. Some even said that to be careful when walking out of airport and going in taxis in the night as people mug you and take all your money. Sould i be worried? Any tips on safety?

more

Chef Jessie

by DrunkenTraveller Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Looking for restaurants in Manila worth visiting. Came across Chef Jessie online and the menu looks quite good. Is it pricey? How much will it be for 2 people for main meal alone?

Also, which location should i go to out of the below loations?

Chef Jessie Rockwell Club
      Ground Level, Amorsolo Square,
      Amorsolo Drive, Rockwell Center,
      Makati City, Philippines

Chef Jessie Top of The City
      34th Floor, Citibank Tower
      8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Philippines

more
    • littleman's Profile Photo

Around Manila

by littleman Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 4:03 AM

Hi guys,i am thinking of travelling to Manila for a couple of months.I have been there before and looking for information on trips around Manila.I am not a beach person, so I am quite happy to look out over Manila bay.I am interested in WW2 sites, WW2 museums,travelling to Vigan and also working out at a gym in Manila.Does anyone know if Fitness First or Golds Gym in Makati have boxing equipment?or another gym?can I rent some gloves? as I do not wish to pack my own.I would also like attending some sporting events example boxing,stick fighting,womens sports, etc.
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • 1 month stay in Manila

by princetongirl101 Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Can you help me find a place to stay for 1 month in Manila, Pasay, Makati? we are 4 people. our budget is from 10,000 to 15,000.00 ONLY. it could be a hotel, apratment or a condo unit. Thanks!

more
    • Where to stay between Baguio City and Manila

by ej_math Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Hi

I will be travelling by bus between Baguio City and Manilla. I need to stop somewhere overnight so I can make my flight the next day from Manila, I need to be in Manila by 11am. My travelling partner doesn't want to stay in Manila.

Can someone recommend a few options of towns to stay at that are on/near the bus route?

Thanks!

more

Near Manila

Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Makati BSA Tower hotel

by DrunkenTraveller Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 12:43 AM

Is there a train or bus i can take from the airport to BSA tower hotel in makati? Or do i need to take a cab?

3 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 2:07 AM
    • Where to stay between Baguio City and Manila

by ej_math Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Hi

I will be travelling by bus between Baguio City and Manilla. I need to stop somewhere overnight so I can make my flight the next day from Manila, I need to be in Manila by 11am. My travelling partner doesn't want to stay in Manila.

Can someone recommend a few options of towns to stay at that are on/near the bus route?

Thanks!

12 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Chef Jessie

by DrunkenTraveller Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Looking for restaurants in Manila worth visiting. Came across Chef Jessie online and the menu looks quite good. Is it pricey? How much will it be for 2 people for main meal alone?

Also, which location should i go to out of the below loations?

Chef Jessie Rockwell Club
      Ground Level, Amorsolo Square,
      Amorsolo Drive, Rockwell Center,
      Makati City, Philippines

Chef Jessie Top of The City
      34th Floor, Citibank Tower
      8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Philippines

6 Answers Yesterday

Safe or sorry?

by DrunkenTraveller Online Now Apr 15, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Over the past few weeks people have been telling me some very bad things about safety in Manila. Some even said that to be careful when walking out of airport and going in taxis in the night as people mug you and take all your money. Sould i be worried? Any tips on safety?

5 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 9:51 PM
    • littleman's Profile Photo

Around Manila

by littleman Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 4:03 AM

Hi guys,i am thinking of travelling to Manila for a couple of months.I have been there before and looking for information on trips around Manila.I am not a beach person, so I am quite happy to look out over Manila bay.I am interested in WW2 sites, WW2 museums,travelling to Vigan and also working out at a gym in Manila.Does anyone know if Fitness First or Golds Gym in Makati have boxing equipment?or another gym?can I rent some gloves? as I do not wish to pack my own.I would also like attending some sporting events example boxing,stick fighting,womens sports, etc.
      Thanks in advance.

9 Answers 18 hours ago
    • Furniture store near Quezon City for a recliner

by Stytch Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 8:50 PM

My Grandfather lives in Quezon City (We live in the US) and are looking for a furniture store near his residence where we can order a lifting recliner and have it delivered to his house. Any help?

2 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 10:32 PM
    • 1 month stay in Manila

by princetongirl101 Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Can you help me find a place to stay for 1 month in Manila, Pasay, Makati? we are 4 people. our budget is from 10,000 to 15,000.00 ONLY. it could be a hotel, apratment or a condo unit. Thanks!

10 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 4:21 AM
    • How do I commute to Gil Puyat Ave. (Brgy San Isidro) from Ortigas Ave.?

by ahf123 Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 7:35 PM

I got on a bus before on Gil Puyat with "Ortigas Ilalim" card then got off at Robinsons Galleria. Now how do I get to Gil Puyat from Galleria? What bus should I take from Galleria area to Puyat?

2 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 6:42 AM
    • Rent Studio/1bd.room -Long term- Taguig

by Phin2014 Online Now Feb 8, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Hi All,
      There is a working and living possibility in the Philippines/Manila from Maj this year. I am looking for a cosy Studio or 1 bedroom apartment in or near Taguig city- McKinley Hills. I am afraid I can not afford more than 15,000-20,000 PhP/month for it. Could you please let me know your thoughts, opinions regarding the conception above? Any other areas beside Taguig can come into question which is 'near' but not far from/to let's say McKinley Hills-Taguig? I would not like to spend hours with travelling in crazy traffic jam each day. :) but I know that Taquig is not the cheapest part of Manila. MAny thanks for your responses in advance.

3 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 1:22 AM

Where to stay?

by DrunkenTraveller Online Now Feb 4, 2014 at 11:00 PM

I will be travelling to Manila in September. Where would be the best location to stay during this time? im planning on staying at Tune hotels and these are the locations they have

Ermita, Manila
      Makati, Manila

Do you recommend i stay in multiple areas on just one? Didnt really check on the attractions yet and also i hope to go out a lot to any good restaurants/pubs etc. please advise.

19 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 10:10 PM
    • Nemorino's Profile Photo

Original German Döner?

by Nemorino Online Now Feb 4, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Is it true that there is a shop in Manila called "bamm" which sells "Original German Döner"?

4 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 4:12 PM
    • Arrival at 1 am in Manila. connection to PPS at 10am

by jo-nelle Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 1:34 AM

What can i do between 1 am and 10 am? I know the airport is not a good place to stay.
      Also could be get a place to store or luggage, or do you recommend packing light?

8 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 1:58 PM
    • balfor's Profile Photo

Last minute meet up?

by balfor Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I'll be in Manila Friday and Saturday (Jan 24/25) with my wife. It would be pretty cool to meet up with some folks but I don't have a specific place in mind. Also, would Friday or Saturday be better for a meeting?

facebook.com/groups/17246288...

7 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 4:15 PM
    • Looking for suggestions for attractions outside Manila - Feb!

by visit2010 Online Now Jan 17, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Hello!

I am looking for some information/suggestions for visiting places just outside Manila, maybe within 2-3hrs drive. Interested in natural attractions, such as mountains, volcano, scenic lakes, small islands, etc., I am planning it as a day trip if it possible for a max of 3 days. After this I am planning to head to Palawan for few days.

Thanks! :)

9 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 4:45 AM
    • Manilla to Bontoc by Bus

by JJ_Aure Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 1:58 AM

Hello,
      Would you be so kind to help me finding out how to go from Manilla to Bontoc by bus?
      I heard about "Cable Tour", but don't know how to call them.
      Thanks a lot for your time guys :-)

3 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 9:04 AM
    • Living near in Mall of Asia

by Jiggs0422 Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 1:38 AM

I am planning to buy a house near in the Mall of Asia, for about 15 minutes away drive. Is it safe? because many are told that in the long run, that area is not safe especially that area was before covered by water (sea).

Im almost near for retirement.

Please help i need your advise.

Kindly send me your answer direct to my email address: arnold_mendoza04323@yahoo.com / mendozaa@sabic.com

Thanks & Regards

4 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 4:28 PM
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

means of transport

by stamoz Online Now Jan 1, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Hello everyone,

I'll be in Manila in 2 months and I kindly ask for some suggestions on how to get reliable and good transportation from MNL airport like bus, metro, etc. I consider to leave taxi as last resort due cab drivers usually try to rip foreigners off with expensive fares. Thank you

6 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 4:30 PM
    • KimW33's Profile Photo

Hotel & Tour

by KimW33 Online Now Dec 18, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I will be visiting Manila in March 2014. Can someone suggest a reliable tour operator to book some local tours. Is it safe to walk around Intramous on your own and which is the best hotel?

6 Answers Dec 20, 2013 at 7:55 AM
    • currency best to use

by charlie2282 Online Now Dec 14, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Its my first visit. Is it better to pay in U.S currency, Peso, credit card etc. for good deals. And is jewelry something you would shop for there.

5 Answers Dec 27, 2013 at 7:10 PM
    • peso coins

by datboirellz Online Now Dec 8, 2013 at 2:21 AM

is there a limit to how many peso coins i can bring threw the airport?

9 Answers Dec 8, 2013 at 6:41 AM
    • MANILA TO DIPOLOG FARE

by KENT_KIM23 Online Now Dec 3, 2013 at 1:07 AM

HOW MUCH IS THE TICKET MANILA TO DIPOLOG BY SHIP

3 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM
    • attire in winter

by slclvdd Online Now Nov 29, 2013 at 4:49 PM

How does a casual middle aged female traveler dress in Manila?

6 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Cebu or Boracay or somewhere else?

by DrunkenTraveller Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Im gonna be in Manilla from the 20th to 27th of September 2014. During my stay, i would like to explore other parts of the Philippines as well. Since there is a time constraint, im torn between either Cebu or Boracay. Can you guys help me out and tell me which is better when it comes to attractions, beach etc? or is there a better place than either one i should visit instead?

thanks so much!

27 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 5:08 PM
    • VickyD7's Profile Photo

Cancel booking

by VickyD7 Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I have made a booking with Jeepneyguide.com for a 3 days tour around the main sights of Manila in the beginning of January 2014. Unfortunatly our plans have changed and we can't go anymore. Now we want our money back, but they only want to refund half. We have paid by credit card, does anybody know if and how we can get back the remainder of our money?

5 Answers Nov 25, 2013 at 4:58 PM
    • Exchange Scottish bank notes

by Scotstraveler Online Now Nov 14, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Hi, I'm currently in Taguig city, and looking to see if anybody out there can help with, where can I exchange royal bank of Scotland £20 notes and Clydesdale £10 and £20 notes, honestly it never thought this would have caused so much hassle ,
      Down to my last pesos, anybody help.. Thanks..

6 Answers Nov 15, 2013 at 2:48 PM
    • Selling my PAL mabuhay miles

by calvs Online Now Oct 31, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Where can I sell my earned PAL mabuhay miles? I've heard that it can be sold to others.

• Night life and travelling alone

by Jss3552013 Online Now Oct 28, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Does manila make a good single travellers location around early december?

4 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 11:33 PM
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

embassy adress

by Hugball Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM

helo,

can someone give me phone number and adress of the Philipine ambassy in manilla? my friend who want ask a visa for come visit me in france, been told she need go not to thefrench embassy as i though, but to pinay one for ask papers to leave country...

where to og ?

or does any of u know list of papers , me as a foreigner , need bring when coming to ph for show them to embassy for convince them let her go with me?

3 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    • burmese restaurant

by jerme328 Online Now Oct 19, 2013 at 1:29 AM

what burmese restaurants are here in metro manila

1 Answer Oct 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    • Traveling with 3 month old baby

by rhi84 Online Now Oct 13, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Is it safe to travel with a 3 month old baby to Manila? My husband will be working during the day so I will be on my own with my son. Is it safe on the streets for us to go out alone?

4 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM