Manila Travel Answers

change location

Alaminos (Pangasinan) to Subic, Olongapo City

by Ellysse Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Hi everyone. My Girlfriend and I will celebrate our 2nd year Anniv (2 weeks from now) and we're planning to go to Alaminos to see the hundred islands and then off to Subic to go to the beach and zoobic safari. Can anyone answer my question below:

1. Where to stay in Subic (barrio barretto or in subic bay freeport zone) - a place not that expensive but nice

2. Any suggestion what resort/hotel should we go to

3. How to get to Subic from alaminos (pangasinan)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: Alaminos (Pangasinan) to Subic, Olongapo City

by davidjo Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 8:55 AM

markmaranga.com/hundred-isla...

You might be interested in this link as it also mentions that there are buses from Subic direct To Alaminos.
    I cannot remember where i stayed in B Barretta

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • wabufamy's Profile Photo

by wabufamy Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Ellysse wrote:
    Hi everyone. My Girlfriend and I will celebrate our 2nd year Anniv (2 weeks from now) and we're planning to go to Alaminos to see the hundred islands and then off to Subic to go to the beach and zoobic safari. Can anyone answer my question below:

1. Where to stay in Subic (barrio barretto or in subic bay freeport zone) - a place not that expensive but nice

2. Any suggestion what resort/hotel should we go to

3. How to get to Subic from alaminos (pangasinan)

For accomodation in and out of the SBFZ, you can check the website www.subic.com. They have a long list with prices depending on your budget.. 

• ysobel's Profile Photo

by ysobel Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 4:19 AM

Hi, I suggest you stay inside Subic Bay Freeport Zone or in Olongapo city proper instead of staying in Barretto since your destination is Zoobic Safari. There are affordable hotels/hostels inside SBFZ and in the city and also there are enough things to do while you are there.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Manila