Manhattan Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• s.karrenberg@comcast.net

by susietravel Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 3:12 PM

In looking at photos of Manhattan Beach, there was one of a trolley stop. Are there buses/trolleys that will take you around Manhattan Beach?

2 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 7:57 AM
    • Transportation

by Heimy02 Online Now Mar 16, 2014 at 3:07 PM

What is the best way to get from Venice Beach to Manhattan Beach? Cost?

2 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 6:20 PM
    • question....

by Goldengirl209 Online Now Oct 4, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Parking is tricky, and a two hour maximum stay is all you are allowed. So any ideas of where to go or what to do nearby once my two hours have expired?

1 Answer Oct 4, 2013 at 7:14 AM
    • bus service

by Pattier51 Online Now Apr 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Bus service from Rio airport to Sao Paulo. I need a time around 11am to noon and cost.

6 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    • need map

by 187598 Online Now Jun 10, 2011 at 6:16 PM

need map of bus route passing hawthorne suites 1817 n. sepulveda blvd ca. 90266

2 Answers Jun 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM
    • Callavetta's Profile Photo

Need Manhattan Beach Restaurant

by Callavetta Online Now Mar 7, 2011 at 10:46 AM

For Wednesday night to impress colleagues from Australia, but not be overly stuffy. I ought to be able to get some recommendations from you folks!

Katherine

9 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • mingomatic's Profile Photo

What are some of your favorite places to eat around here?

by mingomatic Online Now Nov 2, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Just wondering if there are any especially great places to eat that aren't too expensive in Manhattan Beach? I'm wondering if there are places so good here that people come from miles around to eat at a place here in MB?

3 Answers Dec 28, 2009 at 2:31 PM
    • thyrkas's Profile Photo

New mexican restaurant in Manhattan Beach - Muchos

by thyrkas Online Now Mar 11, 2008 at 10:47 AM

Has anyone been to, or heard about Muchos in Manhattan Beach? Thanks!

8 Answers Mar 12, 2008 at 8:28 AM
    • thyrkas's Profile Photo

Dinner in Manhattan Beach

by thyrkas Online Now Feb 26, 2008 at 9:22 AM

I am needing some help in finding a fun place to have dinner in Manhattan Beach. Does anyone have any suggestions?

4 Answers Feb 28, 2008 at 11:42 AM
    • LAX Bus to Manhattan Beach

by Emills Online Now Aug 24, 2007 at 7:34 PM

Does anyone know how to get from the LAX airport to Manhattan Beach by bus. I do not want to rent a car or take a taxi. If a taxi is the only way, does anyone know the approximate cost?

Thanks

Emills

4 Answers Sep 10, 2007 at 10:50 PM
    • jennwerner's Profile Photo

Come to a VT Meet. Party with me. July 27th 2007

by jennwerner Online Now Jul 10, 2007 at 6:12 AM

Hi my name is Jenn. I am from Columbus Ohio and I have never seen the Pacific Ocean. Do you believe that? Well, I will be visiting your fine State in a couple weeks. And guess what while I am in town there is gonna be one heck of a Party. Oops I mean VT meet.
      So here are the facts (aka reasons to come out to the VT Meet.
      1.) You get to hang out with members near the beach.
      2.) You can drink and have food and fun while doing so.
      3.) Its summer time and a great time to go to the beach to meet cool fun people.
      4.) It’s at a really cool place.
      Sharkeez in Manhattan Beach
      3801 Highland Ave.
      Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

5.) It’s on a Friday so you don’t have to work the next day.
      6.) It’s California. (That’s more for me) LOL. You are used to being there.
      7.) Reserved seating at the bar and drink Specials.
      8.) I hear the Southern California VT members know how to Party.
      9.) I will be there (What more do you need) ha ha.

So please come sign up for the Meet on July 27th 2007 The organizer is Kzapanta who has been awesome at helping me plan my trip.
      Here is a link to the meet I hope you will come and sign up….
      meetings.virtualtourist.com/...

Hope to see you there.....

Jenn

3 Answers Jul 12, 2007 at 2:01 PM
    • Shall we stay in Manhattan Beach?

by brightongirl Online Now May 27, 2007 at 10:50 AM

First visit to California, we plan to do the touristy LA stuff (Universal, Hollywood Bowl, Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills etc.) plus Disneyland and also watch LA Galaxy.

Would Manhattan Beach be a good base? Been looking at Santa Monica but it's so much more expensive and, being 1st time vistors, I like the idea of staying at the Marriott residence so we don't have to eat out all the time but still have the security of a hotel/local knowledge.

Thanks in advance...

4 Answers Jun 14, 2007 at 6:10 PM
    • beatchfre's Profile Photo

Best Hotel (other than Shade)

by beatchfre Online Now Apr 18, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Hi,

i was in Manhattan Beach last year and am planning to take my girlfriend there for a few days next month. I am looking for a hotel in the same sort of area that Shade is currently located in (this is too expensive for me). Can someone recommend the best hotel that's *minutes* walk from the beach?

3 Answers Jun 14, 2007 at 5:59 PM
    • How to get from S.M. to Manhattan?

by nelapearl Online Now Jan 24, 2007 at 2:29 PM

Do you know how someone traveling without a car might get from Santa Monica to Manhattan Beach? Thanks!

6 Answers Jan 25, 2007 at 8:07 AM
    • candles

by gtmonts Online Now Dec 14, 2006 at 12:20 PM

Where can I find "voluspa" candles in Manhattan Beach, Ca?

• rmdw's Profile Photo

VT Annual Party - Alternate Accommodations Idea

by rmdw Online Now Jun 19, 2004 at 10:15 AM

Some people have told me that they didn't receive this via e-mail so I'm going to post it here as well! Hi Everyone! Like you, I'm planning on attending the VT Annual Party next month. In my case, I'll be flying down from Vancouver, British Columbia. I'm also working on getting my girlfriend, Laura, to fly up from Mexico but that's not confirmed yet. Anyhow, I know it's going to be a whole lot of fun! As you're aware VT mgmt has kindly made arrangements for us out-of-towners to stay at one of the Hilton hotels at a rate of71/night. It's unfortunate that the hotel isn't right in Manhattan Beach but a shuttle bus is going to be able to take us back & forth between the beach and the hotel. This is fine, but when I was in Manhattan Beach last week I came up with another idea: Some people who own beach front homes or near-beach front homes there rent these out to "tourists" like ourselves. In fact, I picked up a copy of "The Beach Reporter", a local newspaper and have a number of phone numbers I plan to call. It occurs to me that if a number of people, in groups of 4, 5, or 6 for example, pooled their funds together to rent a place then their combined purchasing power could potentially rent 2/3/4 bedroom homes really close to where the activities were going on. Having accommodations in such a place would certainly be more convenient than having to rely upon a shuttle bus. And with the big volleyball tournament going on that weekend, forget about trying to find a parking space! All I'm looking for now is an indication of who might be interested in this. And if you are, how many people would be in your "group" and would these people be sharing a bed together or require separate rooms. Finally, what would be the maximum you'd be prepared to pay (for yourself or your group). Once I get that information then I'll have more to work with when I make the phone calls to the homeowners in Manhattan Beach. I'll then be able to contact you with further information about what our options are. Sincerely, Robert Werner

• TinKan's Profile Photo

VT party

by TinKan Online Now Aug 3, 2003 at 9:18 PM

So did every one have a good time at the VT world meeting? Do you have a little story to tell about the party or the beach or the Brunch that you would like to share? Thanks are due to the VT staff for all of the hard work thay did to make it happen... Thanks to Giampiero6, jrjohnson, Tilman, Stephanie, Supune and Gerry.

4 Answers Aug 5, 2003 at 9:58 PM