Manhattan Beach Travel Answers

change location
thyrkas's Profile Photo

Dinner in Manhattan Beach

by thyrkas Online Now Feb 26, 2008 at 9:22 AM

I am needing some help in finding a fun place to have dinner in Manhattan Beach. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • HELEN's Profile Photo

Re: Dinner in Manhattan Beach

by HELEN Online Now Feb 26, 2008 at 9:32 AM

Rock 'n Fish!! If you like good food and great atmosphere, you will not be disappointed with this restaurant. They have a great variety of delicious entrees, appetizers and deserts to choose from. Definitely try the oak-grilled artichoke for an appetizer and don't forget to try their signature drink, Navy Grog. Mmmm, thinking about it, makes my mouth water. :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • risse73's Profile Photo

by risse73 Online Now Feb 26, 2008 at 3:07 PM

There are many places (actually, too many!) to choose from in Manhattan Beach. It depends what type of cuisine you fancy as you will find a wide variety & a diversity of food choices available. Here's a website to start your restaurant search process: http://www.dinemanhattanbeach.com/. Unfortunately, this list is not as comprehensive as you'd like it to be. I happen to like Pancho's, but this website does not list it. It happens to be a favorite among locals and serves your typical Mexican fare (it's not as traditionally prepared though, more catered for mainstream tastes, but it's good enough). Check out Pancho's online: http://www.panchosrestaurant.com/. They have a pretty fun atmosphere! Enjoy your dinner in MB!!!

• lmkluque's Profile Photo

by lmkluque Online Now Feb 28, 2008 at 8:02 AM

Since you said you wanted a "fun" place, I'd suggest Beaches Restauarnt. It overlooks the ocean, is near the pier and it seemed to be a pretty fun place to me.

Take a look at the Restaurant Tips section on my Manhattan Beach page for the address.

• thyrkas's Profile Photo

by thyrkas Online Now Feb 28, 2008 at 11:42 AM

Thank you! These are great suggestions :)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines