Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• spudiemcmurphit's Profile Photo

Solo Traveller Pakistan April

Pakistan Jan 21, 2015 at 1:46 AM

Hello Fellow Travellers,

I've long sought to travel to Pakistan and I will now have the opportunity in the first two weeks of April two weeks to travel there. I have not booked flights yet as I do not know what city to fly in to (Lahore or Islamabad). I have approximately 15 days for travel. Can anyone recommend where is most scenic and safe area in Pakistan to see. I will be travelling on my own. Are public transport and the cities safe? Are there any cheap hostels/ backpackers places to stay in? I have a passion for photography and would love to see some local traditions and people as well as stunning landscapes. Your experience and advice would be much appreciated.

more
    • Kalash Festivals in summers

Pakistan Jan 13, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Hi,

We're 3 friends from Pakistan, living abroad, we want to visit Chitral in the upcoming summers, any Kalash festival at that time.

Thanks in advance ..

more
    • SarfarazA's Profile Photo

Sindh not Sind

Sind Jan 2, 2015 at 6:02 AM

Anyone, who has authority to modify the name of this province of Pakistan, which is wrongly typed here?

The actual spelling is "Sindh" not 'Sind'. Please see this citation, and do everything within your power... theguardian.com/world/2013/f...

more
    • Which time is better?

Naran Jan 21, 2015 at 11:42 PM

Assalam o Alaikum guys

I have to plan a trip to northern areas with about 8-10 people for 10-12 days. My target destinations would include Murree/Nathiagali, Shogran (including Siri Paya) and Naran (including Saif-ul-Maluk, Lalazar, Babusar if possible and Dudipatsar if possible.).

I need your expert guidance whether I should visit in second half of May or second half of August which would be better considering the cost and weather?

Regards

more