Mancora

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tranvia and tourist tickets

Cusco May 3, 2015 at 9:28 AM

I've reading reviews on Cusco, often mentioned "make sure you being your tourist ticket" when visiting places like SV, Ollan, churches/cathedral, etc; a while back when I begin to consider going to MP, I read reviews and recommendation fr VT forum and remember to come upon tranvia and tickets to purchase in Cusco; now I can't find topic on tranvia and ticket to buy so I can learn more. We are going in August. Any lead please

more
    • Nestor Sanchez

Cusco Apr 9, 2015 at 11:54 AM

Is Nestor Sanchez art, displayed at Regional History Museum, accessible online?

more
    • Is one day enough

Machu Picchu May 2, 2015 at 4:27 AM

Is one day enough to visit Machu Picchu or would two days be ideal.

more
    • places to see

Cusco Apr 30, 2015 at 1:31 PM

we'll be in Cusco, Peru for 3 days in August; we plan (hoping) to do tours by ourselves (2); need help on places togo/see and how much to hire a taxi/guide and where (in forum, mbrs said people in where one stays usually is a good source) and how much (ball park) a day? any help will be appreciated. also coming in early (6 AM), is it safe to get a taxi fr airport to hotel (it is said, if p/u is arranged by hotel, more expensive) and how much? Thank you.

more
    • museum inside MP

Machu Picchu Apr 25, 2015 at 10:03 AM

How far is the museum inside MP from the gate where people go in to MP?

more
    • Safety concerns?

by SallyMander Online Now Sep 19, 2011 at 7:05 PM

Was hoping to stop in Mancora on the way south to Peru. Can anyone speak to current safety concerns here? I'm well traveled but have had some unfortunate luck in Quito with theft and really wished I'd paid attention to the forums beforehand.

Anything besides nomadic crabs to watch out for in Mancora?