Travel Answers
Manchester

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

    Be the First to Answer

    • Uptown court (Lauderdale courts)

      Memphis Aug 7, 2015 at 10:51 AM

      Is the area of Uptown courts or previously known as lauderdale courts a safe area in memphis I am visiting from UK

      more
    • rnj1's Profile Photo

      What to Do and Where to Eat

      Sevierville Sep 1, 2015 at 8:13 PM

      We will be in Sevierville from September 21-24. We prefer local restaurants. What is your favorite place to eat? What would suggest for a couple in their early 60's do while there?

      more
    • santanesia's Profile Photo

      Couple on a 3-day visit with a dog

      Nashville Aug 9, 2015 at 3:34 PM

      Have booked a 3-day stay in late August near the Vanderbilt campus and are looking for fun activities we can do with our dog: dog parks, nice walks, hilly drives outside town, etc. Would appear a lot of the restaurants have pet-friendly patios, so any suggestions in that vein would also be welcome.

      more
    • Bonnaroo Questions

      by MoonSky409 Online Now Feb 2, 2006 at 2:58 PM

      I live in Memphis, TN, and plan to attend Bonnaroo in Manchester this year for the first time. I plan on leaving here around 6AM Thursday morning. My question is in regard to the hotels nearby and festival traffic. I couldn't find an available hotel in Manchester, so I ended up getting one in Murfreesboro which is about 30 minutes away. I plan to get to the hotel before 2 PM Thursday (check in time), and then head to Manchester right after. My question is this: Should I even worry about getting a hotel? I'm afraid that if I stay there Thursday night, I won't make it to the festival in time on Friday afternoon (due to traffic). I'm also concerned that if I leave the festival each night to go back to the hotel, I won't be able to get back to the festival on time for some of the shows. Is the hotel a bad idea (especially since it is in Murfreesboro), and should I just camp out? I still have plenty of time to cancel the reservations, but should I keep them anyway in case of bad weather, even if I decide to camp out? Any advice on this or traffic would be very helpful and much appreciated!