change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kiwi's Profile Photo

Child seats in taxis

Auckland Dec 17, 2014 at 10:19 PM

I have visitors arriving at Auckland International Airport. They have a child, so how do the taxis do that? If they are on the ramp do they have access to child seats? Thanks for any insight.

more

Popular Manawatu/Wanganui Travel Answer Locations

• craic's Profile Photo

Bus from Palmerston North To tauranga

Palmerston North Mar 19, 2010 at 8:26 AM

I might get the chance of a weekend in tauranga - good oh - so I checked the naked bus and they have reasonable fares but it is quite a long trip. This may be however because they have one change. Perhaps you have an hour to stroll around somewhere interesting - like matamata maybe.

But I cannot get the site to tell me where the change will be.

Can you help?

7 Answers Apr 17, 2010 at 10:00 AM
    • craic's Profile Photo

A couple of questions

Palmerston North Nov 23, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Hi - Is the train station close to the centre of the city in Palmerston North?

Also, can I use my Australian seniors card for cheaper fares etc or as I am still a NZ citizen could I perhaps register for a local card?

6 Answers Nov 24, 2009 at 5:20 PM
    • Labour Day

Palmerston North Jul 30, 2008 at 9:49 AM

Hi everyone, my wife and I will be staying in Palmerston North over the Labour Day weekend while we attend the rail centenerary celebrations at Fielding.

On Labour Day itself, will the town be open as normal (shopping, bars, restos etc.) as we would like a quiet day before heading off for Auckland on the steam special on Tuesday 28th Oct.?

Failing that, any suggestions as to how to spend the day without travelling on trains would be appreciated by my long suffering wife!

3 Answers Aug 1, 2008 at 3:31 PM
    • craic's Profile Photo

And Raetihi

Ohakune Feb 3, 2008 at 5:07 AM

My cousin has a holiday house in Ohakune and has offered to lend it to me. Which would be great because we did a school trip up here when I was just a kid and fell in love with this area.

These days how does one get from Wellington to Ohakune. And from Ohakune to Raetihi?

Cousin says house is a railway cottage so one presumes it is close to the railway line. But does the train still stop there?

Web sites with travel info for NZ would be great. Want to do trips to lots of other places.

Thanks for any help.

11 Answers Feb 4, 2008 at 8:13 AM
    • kiwi's Profile Photo

Raurimu Spiral

Raurimu Jan 18, 2007 at 6:37 PM

Does anyone know if the Raurimu Spiral is better viewed in any particular direction. That is, if I am only travelling one way by rail, which would be preferred for viewing the Spiral: North to South, or South to North? Mostly from a photographers point of view. Thanks :-)

6 Answers Jan 19, 2007 at 1:49 AM
    • Long term Stay accomodation

Palmerston North Jun 6, 2006 at 2:09 PM

hey all, i am planing to join massey university for further education. i needed some information about hostel accomodations.These should be close to the university if possible. Also i would like to know about the life in and around the university. please help me...mailing me is not a problem.

1 Answer Jun 8, 2006 at 1:17 AM