Manarola Travel Answers

change location

Places to stay in Manarola

by iloveaustria Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 4:44 AM

Has anyone stayed at Alla Porta Rossa or La Torretta? Da Baranin if full and we do not want a hostel. Any other suggestions? Thanks, Carol

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Lacristina's Profile Photo

Re: Places to stay in Manarola

by Lacristina Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 6:00 PM

Ciao! Try this website for some advice and reviews. They do have La Torretta listed and it appears to be well liked. tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g1878... Hope you find this helpful! Cristina

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Places to stay in Manarola

by iloveaustria Online Now Jun 15, 2004 at 11:46 AM

I booked the Panoramic Apartment at La Torretta in Manarola for Oct 6-8. I will write a review when I return. Carol

• EllenH's Profile Photo

by EllenH Online Now Jun 22, 2004 at 4:36 PM

well we love baranin but we also checked out la torretta and i would have liked to stayed there. they have a great web page and nothing in manarola could be bad trust me. and go to la scogliara for dinner and go acroos the street to gabriels wine bar (the cantina)afterwards....you wont regret it. have so much fun. ellen

• Re: Places to stay in Manarola

by nikishear Online Now Jul 6, 2004 at 2:10 PM

We stayed for one week in the Creme Caramel apartment at Alla Porta Rossa earlier this year. The apartment was not very big, but very modern and well-equipped. The best part was the terrace, about 40 sqm with a spectacular view of the sea, the village and the vineyards. We spent several hours just lazing, reading and eating on the terrace. There is also a small balcony facing south, with a great view.

• johnandlynclarke's Profile Photo

by johnandlynclarke Online Now Feb 21, 2008 at 5:14 AM

This is an old thread, but just in case someone is still looking for an apartment in Manarola. We stayed at Casa Capellini (casa.capellini@tin.it)in late Apr 06. The apartment is on the top floor of their house. There is a bedroom, a kitchen, and a little bathroom. The living room is the huge patio which overlooks the village and the sea. We spent the majority of time on the deck. Wonderful place! There is a market just down the street. We spent most evenings on our patio eating dinner, drinking wine, and watching the locals watch the tourists.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines