Travel Answers
Manaoag

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ecarg's Profile Photo

any travel advice for commuter like me...

by ecarg Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 6:02 AM

Me and my sister is planning to go to Manaoag, Pangasinan this Holy Thursday then after that we'll proceed to Our Lady of Lourdes in Baguio Philippines, anyone knows how to commute from Manaog Shrine to Our Lady of LOurdes?

more
    • ecarg's Profile Photo

any travel advice for commuter like me...

by ecarg Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 6:02 AM

Me and my sister is planning to go to Manaoag, Pangasinan this Holy Thursday then after that we'll proceed to Our Lady of Lourdes in Baguio Philippines, anyone knows how to commute from Manaog Shrine to Our Lady of LOurdes?

3 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 10:47 PM
    • baptismal

by ezekiel10 Online Now Jan 13, 2012 at 11:04 AM

hi guys,
      im just wondering ,is there a way to have my baby baptize in manaog church?and do you happen to knw the contact no. there?im planning to have my baby baptize by jan.29,2012.
      thanks in advance

3 Answers Jan 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM
    • Itenerary

by rodelrik_tumandao Online Now Jul 29, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Is there some one who could send me an itenerary if I and my friends visit Our Lady of Manaoag in Pangasinan? I'm planning to visit other tourist (must seen) locations near the church to maximize our visit. Please include budgeting (costing) if you have. Thank you very much. =)

• distance of manaoag

by lagregado Online Now May 17, 2011 at 3:02 AM

how many kilameters from makati to manaoag church in pangasinan

1 Answer May 17, 2011 at 5:54 PM
    • hazelpenus's Profile Photo

all suggestions & advises r welcome, thanks in advance =)

by hazelpenus Online Now Mar 3, 2007 at 5:49 AM

hi everybody!
      i wanted to throw a treat for my family on my bday somewhere in april.
      the thing is, i have to manage every expenses for all of us, so i need to budget =)
      if u guys can help me find a house for rent for 2 days which i am going to rent for 1k to 1,500 per night, with kitchen that we can cook, safe, clean, with privacy, & close to the ocean.
      we r 10 adults & 4 kids all in all, kind a hard to find in internet coz too expensive, so if u can give me some advises & suggestions... i will truly appreciate & thank in advance.
      just want to spend good time with my love ones.
      if u can send me details or pics of the place,,, will be very great. heres my email add, hazelpenus@yahoo.com.....tnx again