Manama

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• can i get transit visa

Bahrain Apr 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

i m a indian national person i alredy stamped saudi arabia visit visa ...can i come via bahrain to dammam

more
    • Visa inquiry

Bahrain Apr 6, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Hi, i want to work in bahrain as a secretary but I have a 1 year old child so I would like to know is it possible to get visa for me and can I sponser my child.And also my husband works in bahrain.pls reply

more
    • do i need passport to leave bahrain?

Bahrain Apr 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Hello, I am 24 years old and i am From Armenia, i want to ask is there a way to leave bahrain legally without my real passport and using CPR? because my parents are holding my passport so that i dont "run away" i would want to know if there will be law that lets me legally leave to dubai or oman, i have bahrain visa on my parents workplace, which they can cancel 2 , please help

more
    • Bahrain visit visa

Bahrain Apr 17, 2014 at 4:17 AM

I'm Pakistani national and stay in UAE at visit visa can I get Bahrain visit visa?

more
    • Need a Sponsor to get a visa, can anybody in Bahrain help pls?Question title

Bahrain Apr 8, 2014 at 6:48 AM

I want to vist Bahrain for a week and get to see the beautiful kingdom,but its diificult to optain there visa from South Africa, they say I need a sponsore. Please can anybody in bahrain help me? Email me if you can amosakintade@yahoo.com

more
    • pakistani night clubs

by halimmalik333 Online Now Jan 31, 2014 at 2:41 PM

is there any Pakistani night club in Bahrain ?

• how many months can be given to a filipino citizen for a tourist visa to bahrain?

by cherizelespartero Online Now Sep 15, 2013 at 12:29 AM

how many months can be given to a filipino citizen for a tourist visa to bahrain

3 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM
    • Manama Bahrain passport expiration time limit

by terrilee54 Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I read where some countries won't let you into the country unless you have at least 6 months left on your passport... I am traveling to Bahrain in less than two weeks and my passport is due to expire on January 28th 2014... It only has a little over four months left on it.. I'm staying for 28 days visiting my husband... I am going to get it renewed while there at the embassy... Please tell me that Bahrain is not one of the countries that has to have 6 months left on passport...

5 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 1:45 PM
    • NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY IS NEEDED TO ENJOY IN BAHRAIN FOR 5

by reallyhot Online Now Jul 19, 2013 at 12:16 AM

HI IM FROM SINGAPORE , i wanna go for holiday in bahrain for 5days , but how much is needed to enjoy in bahrain ?
      i plan on bringing 3500usd - 1316BD . how is the spending like there ? KINDLY REPLY SOON !!

2 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 9:35 AM
    • Hvachha's Profile Photo

Want to join my spouse as soon as possible

by Hvachha Online Now May 28, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Hi, my spouse has been working there for the last 2 years and I would like to urgently join him, as we recently got married. His company was supposed to sponsor me but we are facing delays as there is an offence his company has committed that needs to be cleared up before the ministry will accept any more new applications. Is there any other way that my husband can apply individually? Any help will be appreciated as I need to join him soon. I am indian and he is Irish. Thanks!

3 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM
    • MundaU's Profile Photo

24 hrs in Manama

by MundaU Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Hi

i will be in Manama for some 24 hrs on 24th of march and would like to see as much as possible and for that i need your help. Need to know what can i do in this period? Any guide and how much it costs or better to see the city alone? Anybody knows something plz?

Regards
      Ijaz

2 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM
    • A 3 month stay in Bahrain

by kkee007 Online Now Oct 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Hi,

I am an Australian Muslim wishing to meet with my husband in Bahrain. We wish to rent an apartment there for approximately 3 months. My husband is working in Saudi and has a multiple entry visa for Bahrain, but it appears that as an Australian passport holder I can only obtain a two week visa? Would appreciate any advise on the best way to approach this and if I can get a 3 month visitors or tourist visa?

Many thanks and peace

12 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 9:44 AM
    • meeting my husband from Saudi

by lalamacaalay Online Now Mar 3, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I want to visit Bahrain with my seven years old son to meet my husband from Saudi, what will I need to prepare and how much is thw show money...

3 Answers Mar 6, 2012 at 4:50 AM
    • Marraige in Bahrain

by stahlblu Online Now Jul 27, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Hi

I looked thru the site and found only one posting so I thought Id post for myself.

I am American Citizen here on extension visa in Manama. My fiance is here on his resident visa for approximately 2 years which this company and was here before for 3 years with another company. He is Egyptian and I am American and We were told we need a non objection letter from his employer but the employer is denying him a letter saying we dont need it. I am not 100% sure what to do. Also can anyone tell me what the governmental office hours are for Ramadan because we are hoping to finish this in Ramadan

Btw we are both Muslim. Him raised me convert. He is Egyptian resident. I am American visitor.

4 Answers Oct 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    • etfromnc's Profile Photo

Very short visit

by etfromnc Online Now Apr 24, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I will be in Manama for one evening only next month. Staying at the Ramada. I prefer history and some culture to partying. Any suggestions as to how I might best spend ~5 hours would be very greatly appreciated. What time does the national museum close?

4 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 12:10 PM
    • American Hospitals In Manama/Bahrain

by delhiguy2177 Online Now Mar 7, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Hi I am John and I will be relocating from New Jersey to Manama. I would be more than glad if any body helps me out in finding the American Hospital Chains available in Bahrain.

3 Answers Mar 8, 2011 at 6:18 AM
    • Getting Married to a Bahraini Man

by mena777 Online Now Aug 31, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Hi, I'm a Malaysian Muslim(residing and working in Malaysia) and my fiancee is from Bahrain (working and living in Manama). We're thinking of getting married in Bahrain as my family will be visiting the middle east and thought it would be a good idea to get married there in Manama. Can someone tell me the procedures? Is it difficult to do and can I stay longer there once we got married? I do know that the Malaysian passport can only enter Bahrain for 2 weeks. Please help!

• show money?

by dafayes Online Now Mar 18, 2010 at 4:02 AM

Hi!my husband is currently working in bahrain, i'll be soon visiting him and his emloyer will sponsor me and providing my visa as well...my questin is this "do i need show money for the said visit?" Tanks!

10 Answers Apr 1, 2010 at 5:46 AM
    • Looking for a travelling companion

by samgeets Online Now Oct 31, 2009 at 1:27 AM

Hi,

I am planning a short visit to Bahrain during Eid holidays from 26 to 30 Nov and looking for a travelling companion, preferably female, for company during the visit ...anyone interested, please contact.

• HOW MUCH!!!

by lowellarrows22 Online Now Sep 9, 2008 at 11:21 AM

How much is the door fee in most clubs in manama?? please respond quickly!!

3 Answers Sep 25, 2008 at 5:35 PM
    • Sightseeing in Manama, Bahrain

by scdj66 Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 4:51 AM

I'll be going for my home leave vacation this June with my family.
      My flight from Saudi will stop over Bahrain for more than 8 hours.
      is it possible for us to go out of the terminal and go for sightseeing in Manamah? Is Manama an open city like Hong Kong?

Hope to hear some tips on this matter.

Thanks in Advance.

SCDJ66

1 Answer Apr 29, 2008 at 10:08 AM
    • which are the Fishing spots

by netgypsy4874 Online Now Mar 20, 2008 at 12:21 AM

Hello Friends

I am an expat in Bahrain with interest in fishing (angling).
      Could anyone tell me which are the best fishing spots available in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
      I was told that Sitra Bridge is the most popular spot. But with the construction going on, its quite dusty a spot and the hustle bustle around seem to have driven the fish away.

If there are any fellow anglers reading this forum, could you also tel me which are the best bait options for fishing in Bahrain.

• What is there to do for a family with 2 boys aged 11 and 15?

by Geomic Online Now Oct 21, 2007 at 3:55 AM

Hi can anyone help please?
      We are planning on going to the Bahrain Grand Prix next year and want to spend 3 days before the race weekend sight seeing. Can anyone please tell us if there is anything to keep the two boys amused? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

4 Answers Feb 2, 2008 at 3:18 AM
    • How can I go to Manama with my partner? - NEED TO KNOW!!!!

by shopgirl_berlin Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 11:57 AM

Hi,
      I hope somebody can inform me about the procedures on this issue. My boyfriend will go to Manama/ Bahrain in January 2008 and work there as a diplomat for 2 years. I would like to join him. The thing is, we are a couple, but not married. He is American and I'm German. Please let me know, what we can do in order to be able to live there together for the next 2 years. And how do I get a work permit? All his visa and work permit issues are already taken care of through the embassy. But the actual problem is, that nobody here officially knows that we are a couple and until he leaves nobody is supposed to know that either. I guess I'll have to wait until my boyfriend gets there and once he settles down he can arrange for me to follow him??? Will it be very difficult for him to get me there? Can I try it on my own maybe?
      Any advises or information on this is really appreciated!!!
      Thanks in advance.

18 Answers Oct 29, 2007 at 9:59 AM
    • Victoria-guide's Profile Photo

Gulf Hotel

by Victoria-guide Online Now Feb 7, 2007 at 2:54 AM

HEllo! I would like to get as much information as it possible about Gulf Hotel in Manama. NOt like facts from their site, but something more special, experienced by someone or ....whatever anyone knows, heard or read. Reputation,service, last news... anything you know. It would be very helpful information to me.
      THank you.

9 Answers May 5, 2007 at 11:42 PM
    • INFORMATION

by BHGuide Online Now Feb 1, 2007 at 8:48 PM

Hi
      Please assist with following information:
      1. Monthly Rent for a 2BHK Furnished flat. Does it include water and electricity and security. Is Rent paid monthly/quarterly and is there any deposit to be given.
      2. School fees in Indian CBSE Syllabus school for a primary class. What is the Academic Year.
      3. Hospital Charges / Doctor Consultation charges say for simple cold fever etc. and is medecine from india available there.
      Please reply ASAP.

2 Answers Mar 20, 2008 at 12:11 AM
    • 3 Bed-rooom Flat Needed: Help!!!

by icecream2 Online Now Dec 28, 2006 at 4:14 AM

Hello
      I will be in Bahrain with family for 4 days, i was looking for decent serviced apartments with a pool and some activities for the kids. Looking for 2-3 bedroom apartments. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

1 Answer Jan 5, 2007 at 5:48 AM
    • how to get a pet

by shilpa267 Online Now Sep 24, 2006 at 4:21 AM

thx everyone for all the help.
      i want to have a pet dog. plz tell me the pet centre in bahrain.

what are things to do in and around manama area

thx again
      keep in touch

10 Answers Oct 6, 2006 at 1:14 AM
    • Arabic course

by stamptopia Online Now Sep 3, 2006 at 10:32 AM

I'm looking for an Arabic course in Bahrain

If there're Arabic classes for foreigners in Manama, please let me know by a reply.

And doesn't University of Bahrain offer Arabic courses for non-natives?

2 Answers Sep 6, 2006 at 12:12 AM
    • need digital photoshop

by shilpa267 Online Now Aug 2, 2006 at 2:24 AM

hello

i need passportsize photo.i work in diplomatic area.
      please let me know if there is any photoshop nearby in hoora or nearby area.
      whic is the nearby mall

thanks in advance

3 Answers Aug 4, 2006 at 6:52 AM
    • visa queries for Manama

by shilpa267 Online Now Jul 19, 2006 at 6:17 AM

i have recently got a job in Manama . the employer is taking care of my visa how to get visa for my mother who wants to accompany me?? we both are going there first time

2 Answers Jul 19, 2006 at 8:58 PM
    • Can I have a paying guest accommodation in Manama

by john_davon Online Now May 30, 2006 at 9:01 AM

I am well educated, globally traveled and sophisticated Indian male 39 coming to Bahrain in June 2006 and seeking paying guest accommodation with Filipinos. Please write me if anybody is willing to accommodate me.

1 Answer Jul 18, 2006 at 5:00 AM
    • shelag's Profile Photo

Serviced apartments

by shelag Online Now Mar 30, 2006 at 6:40 AM

Hello
      I will be in Bahrain with family for 4 days, i was looking for decent serviced apartments with a pool and some activities for the kids. Looking for 2-3 bedroom apartments. ALL HELP APPRECIATED. Thanks

2 Answers Apr 4, 2006 at 1:18 AM
    • sujit78's Profile Photo

Information on company

by sujit78 Online Now Mar 27, 2006 at 10:55 PM

Can any one tell me about the company "Continental Technologies" located in Bahrain, and if 275BD (excluding accommodation and conveyance) is enough to make a decent saving after daily essential expenses.

2 Answers Oct 5, 2007 at 9:14 AM
    • Gulfair guest accomodation address

by aldrobert Online Now Mar 20, 2006 at 9:04 AM

Hi, i have plan to visiting my old friend in manama. He works at Gulfair and staying at the Gulfair Employee Apartements or guest accomodations. I do not know how to find out the address, hoping that someone can help me give the information about the address. Looking forward to see the reply soon. Thanks a lot...

1 Answer Mar 27, 2006 at 11:34 PM