Manama Travel Answers

change location
MundaU's Profile Photo

24 hrs in Manama

by MundaU Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Hi

i will be in Manama for some 24 hrs on 24th of march and would like to see as much as possible and for that i need your help. Need to know what can i do in this period? Any guide and how much it costs or better to see the city alone? Anybody knows something plz?

Regards
Ijaz

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • the_dutchman's Profile Photo

Re: 24 hrs in Manama

by the_dutchman Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM

First of all, you can hire a taxi for as long as you wish, 1 hr, 4 hrs or the day, the price is negotiable. the Grand Mosque is worthwhile a visit as is the causeway that leads to Saudi Arabia, it has an observation tower. The business section with the world trade centre and many other interesting pieces of architecture. Even the Kings camel palace is amazingly interesting. At the end of the day take some time off and have a refreshment at the Hard Rock Cafe. If I am not mistaking, the photo with the Pearl, was taken down during the "Arab Spring"

Gerry the Dutchman

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Dan30's Profile Photo

Re: 24 hrs in Manama

by Dan30 Online Now Apr 1, 2013 at 7:45 AM

24 hours in Bahrain you can do a few and really depends what time your flight lands.

Day time event

1. Visit the Bahrain national museum
    2. Visit Bahrain Grand Mosque
    3. Visit the Tree of Life

Night time event

1. Visit the five star hotels for cool drink
    2. Visit the shopping centre - Mall

I am aware the reply is late, but in future if return back to Bahrain you can do things i stated.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Manama