change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Manali

• Weather during feb second week

by srideepg Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 12:41 AM

I am planning for Honeymoon in Manali in Feb,2015. How will be the weather during feb second week. Will it be snowing excessively ? Will it be possible for us to go for usual sight seeing around Solan Valley and within town. Siince I am from Kolkata, and manali is far and costly as well....will that be right to plan during such period.
      Please help...

2 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 11:07 PM
    • Precautions to be taken for kids for Manali Trip in May.

by renuravi Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 2:27 AM

We have planned trip to shimla manali in may with two kids 6yr. & 3yr. respt. Please anybody suggest me what precautions to be taken for kids?

5 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 11:24 AM
    • dharanis's Profile Photo

hotels in manali

by dharanis Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 12:08 AM

list some best hotels in manali

3 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 2:58 AM

for manali trip

by dharanis Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 12:05 AM

wt are the things we have to carry with us ???give some suggestion

1 Answer Mar 27, 2014 at 2:34 PM

for manali trip

by dharanis Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 12:04 AM

wt are the things we have to carry with us ???give some suggestion

1 Answer Apr 2, 2014 at 1:05 AM

manali in march

by dharanis Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 11:55 PM

this is the first time I planned for going to manali .....how was the weather now???
      and I need to know abt shopping area, hotels etc

1 Answer Mar 25, 2014 at 12:12 AM
    • sruthidevan's Profile Photo

Solo female traveller to Manali

by sruthidevan Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Hey there :)
      I have already planned my trip to Manali from 27th -31st of this month (that's like 4 days from now hehe). But just feeling a bit nervous since it is my first time travelling alone. Just thought I should ask is there anything I need to be particularly careful about? I will be staying in Old Manali.

2 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM
    • sruthidevan's Profile Photo

Looking for travel companion(s) to Manali during March end 27-31st!

by sruthidevan Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 12:27 AM

Hey all.

I am travelling solo to Manali for a few days all the way up from Karnataka where I stay right now .
      Would be awesome if anybody else wants to come along..
      FOund some really good budget accommodation in Old Manali and might even extend my stay if I like it too much there!

2 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 4:44 AM
    • AkashB's Profile Photo

Manali trip in third week of May

by AkashB Online Now Mar 11, 2014 at 3:46 AM

Which route cuts down travel time in car? Travel to Chandigarh by overnight train from.delhi and hire cab to Manali or travel to Kiratpur saheb by overnight train from delhi and hire taxi from there. I can't take taxi from Delhi as it takes 14-15 hours to travel and with 6months kid, I don't want to do that.

2 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 2:33 PM
    • apanchal5's Profile Photo

Weather in April end

by apanchal5 Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 7:18 AM

I'm planning to visit manali in april 2014 end, what kind of weather can be expected at that time and will we be able to do rafting and other adventurous activities at that time?

2 Answers Feb 21, 2014 at 3:36 AM
    • packing advice

by sushmamalik Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 4:16 AM

hey
      i m planning to be in manali near 6th jan
      i want to ask what basically we should carry sepically about clothes.....
      expecting adivasable answer in detail

2 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 6:01 AM
    • SandeepRexwal7's Profile Photo

need urgent help for manali trip?

by SandeepRexwal7 Online Now Dec 20, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Hey guys m planning to go to manali on january 4th for 4 days. is it safe to go through volvo overnite from delhi to manali. is thr any chances of getting stuck thr coz of snow. n sum gud 3star hotel near to mall road or packages.. our budget is max 35 k including everything.

3 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 1:54 AM
    • Advance Booking of Hotels required in dec?

by rahulaggarwalggn Online Now Dec 6, 2013 at 1:11 AM

We are traveling from 18 to 22 dec 2013....do we need advance hotel booking in manali or we can book there itself at discounted price

1 Answer Dec 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    • Pongkhi70's Profile Photo

Weather of Manali in january

by Pongkhi70 Online Now Dec 4, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Hello frnds, Me n my friends r plning to go to Manali in jan 7-9. As i never been there before wanted to know some things like a)wl we b able to c snow fall? b)whtr all tourist spots wl b closed bcz of heavy snow n cold..??
      c)can u sujjest some gud budjet hotels for a group stay?
      Expecting lots of valuable advices..
      Thnks
      pongkhi

7 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    • adi28_rai's Profile Photo

Trip to Manali in Jan 2014

by adi28_rai Online Now Nov 25, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Hi Guys,

I along with my 3 friends are planning a trip to Manali in Jan 2014 (3-4 days trip). After referring to a lot of threads on various sites i came to following conclusion, need your valuable advice's and suggestion regarding the same.

a) We will start from Delhi by train for Chandigarh and from Chandigarh we have planned to book a taxi upto Manali, will that be ok?

b)We will start from Delhi at 2:35 PM via Janshatabdi so in that case we will be reaching Chandigarh around 7:30 PM, so what do u suggest should we stay in Chandigarh that night and start early next morning or we should start from Chandigarh and halt some were in between, my main concern is that i dont want to miss the scenic beauty that falls on way to Manali. So if anyone can tell me how further from Chandigarh i should go and halt my night Journey ?

c) I would appreciate if you could refer me some good hotel names in Manali and also some good drivers whose company can be fun as per your previous experiences. Also the aprrox cost for the Taxi Trip (Chandigarh -Manali- Chandigarh) and hotels.

Thanks in advance for your valuable advices and suggestions.

Warm Regards

Adarsh Rai

9 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    • I need some help

by akhih77 Online Now Nov 22, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Planning to take a tour to manali dharamshala and dalhouise late December this year...what type of clothes to carry? Will it rain ? And anything else that I need to know..?

6 Answers Dec 13, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    • how to go safest way to manali from chandigarh (for couple) ..I dont want to hire individual taxi..

by riteshsethi1 Online Now Sep 29, 2013 at 9:12 AM

is there any package tour on shared basis or say volvo ac bus type safe package HPTC or else..??

3 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 3:56 AM
    • woolen clothes in october to manali

by purnima1969 Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 3:43 AM

what type of woolen clothes should be taken for kullu manali in 1st week of october.

5 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 11:39 PM
    • which is better. my own plan or a travel package to manali

by skm12 Online Now Aug 4, 2013 at 3:38 AM

hi i want to go manali from delhi durig the durga puja holiday with my wife for two full days exluding to and fro from delhi-manali-delhi. i m planning to go directly there by booking hotels buses and trains online. after reaching there hire a taxi and start tour.

i m asking whether my plan is comfortable and cheaper than a travel package.

i want to stay for there 2 days only.

4 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 4:55 AM
    • trip in august month

by juhis022 Online Now Jul 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM

trip at manali in august month with 4 month old my son.

5 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 6:09 AM
    • How safe is to travel Manali now, after the flash floods in Uttarkhand?

by naresh138 Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Is it safe to travel to Manali from Delhi now? Or is there any effect of flash floods of Uttarkhand?

2 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    • Weather in manali

by prudhvi Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 9:51 AM

How will be the climate in manali in mid of august. Can we expect snow fall near manali?

11 Answers Jun 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM
    • Travel emergency

by amitashukla Online Now Dec 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I am going to manali with my 2 year old daughter to celebrate new year,2013. please tell me what kind of precaution should have to adopt. I belong to Delhi and catching the volvo on 30.12.201 from Delhi, what kind of precautions should I needed during journey in Volvo and after reaching in manali????????

6 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    • melly1234's Profile Photo

Old Manali. I went there about 10 years a go and loved as it was so tranquil it but I have heard....

by melly1234 Online Now Jun 3, 2012 at 12:56 AM

.....there have now started a lot of parties up there which I do not want. I am in McLeod at the moment and finding it too noisy and busy. Can somebody please let me know the situation there please before I decide to make a move up there? Many thanks

3 Answers Jun 29, 2012 at 5:22 AM
    • Travel Manali Shimla Rishikesh

by Jeremyelina Online Now May 12, 2012 at 3:37 AM

Hello everybody

We will travel with my wife north India from start of june until mid july and want to visit Rishikesh ,Shimla and Manali.

I would like to have an advise of somebody who came in this places at this time to know what is the best when I arrive to Delhi.

First I thought to do like 2 weeks in each cities in the order I wrote just before but after reading different books or forum  I saw that 

on the 3 rd week of June the moonson is very hard in Manali so I though I could take a plane in Delhi to arrive cloth to Manali in 

begin of June and go done to Rishikesh in July. Some other website say the opposite !

Waiting for your advice

Best regards

2 Answers May 31, 2012 at 10:39 PM
    • Manali in April ????

by ankionthemove Online Now Apr 10, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I am planning to go to Manali from delhi for 9 days from 21st April and try some sport like Paragliding,skiing,trekking and rafting and stay in camps.
      How will be the temperature there?
      Will there be enough snow?
      Has anyone tried rafting in beas before?Howz it?
      Though I am not finding a travel companion.I do not want to cancel my trip,hoping some positive replies on this forum.

Ankita

1 Answer May 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    • Beas

by saikatkundu Online Now Jul 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM

tell about the view of Beas.

1 Answer Jan 31, 2012 at 3:04 AM
    • Weather in Manali in November

by rughanimel Online Now Jul 18, 2011 at 4:57 AM

Hi,

We are planning a tour to Himachal Pradesh (Shimala, Manali, etc.) in November 2011. We will be having small kids (2-4 yrs) with us. So, just wanted to know how would be the weather there in November 2nd week.

Mehul

7 Answers Oct 29, 2011 at 6:00 AM
    • Weather and clothes in Manali, Dharamsara

by lala_m Online Now Apr 3, 2011 at 6:32 AM

Hi, everybody,

I will visit Kulu, Manali and Dharamsara soon in the mid of April.
      Could you tell about how is the temparature then ?
      I checked some internet sight to find out, but each of them say diffurent things.
      One said daytime temparature up to 32c, and another said 17c.
      Is it possible the daytime temparature in Manali is same as Delhi ?
      I don't think so. Please give me the exact information.
      And how about weather ? Sunny or Rain ?
      I would appreciate your help very much.

5 Answers Apr 5, 2011 at 6:18 AM
    • temperures and clothing

by ushasunak Online Now Aug 30, 2010 at 3:46 AM

we are travelling to manali and going on trekking ie the hamta pass beginning of september this year
      would like to know the temperatures day and night and suggestion of clothing to take