Manali Travel Answers

change location

need help to plan trip to manali

by pawanpatel Online Now May 26, 2009 at 8:13 AM

I Am Dr. Pawan Patel From Nasik And Planning For My Honeymoon From 6 To 11 July In Manali (Himachal). I Have Few Querries
1) How Will Be The Weather? Will It Rain?
2) I Am Planing To Reach Delhi 0n 6th Afternoon, How I Can Go To Manali From There(Will Prefer Volvobus)
3)Planning To Take Honeymoon Package Consisting Of 4 Days Stay, Food, Travel To Near By Locations By Taxi. Have Heard Of Following Hotels Manali Inn, Apple Country Resort, Snow Valley Resort, Honeymoon Inn . Please Suggest Me Reliable One With Package Cost And In Any Modification In Package
4)Suggst Me Near By Places Of Intrest And With Plan

Thanks
Dr. Pawan

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • bkarjee's Profile Photo

Re: need help to plan trip to manali

by bkarjee Online Now May 26, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Dr Pawan, congratulations on your marriage.
    Nasik has many tour operators that can arrange 4 days Honeymoon tour package form Nashik to Manali via delhi and back. Try Kirti tours and travels. Altenatively, take the help of either Kesari tour (Mumbai based) or directly book on the internet. Delhi-Manali-Delhi bus tickets and Manali Hotel booking can be arranged by several travel agents in Nashik. Alternatively, try this website for online bus ticket booking
    http://www.luxurybusesindia.com/ for Online bus seat booking for Himachal, UP, Rajasthan
    Once you are in Manali, ask your Hotel's travel desk to arrange local sightseeing trip around Manali. They can surely arrange a taxi for you.
    There are several places of interest around Manali and you will be spoilt for choice.
    Hope this helps
    BK

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines