Manal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• wanna see snofalling...

Naran Jun 25, 2014 at 2:13 PM

So where i can found snowfalling in november bcoz i only wanna see snowfalling....

more
    • Will buses/vans available in Faizabad bus stand pindi on EID Day to go to Naran

Naran Jul 6, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Will buses/vans public transport available in Faizabad bus stand pindi on EID Day to go to Naran

Regards

more
    • visit naran in november

Naran Jun 25, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I wanna. visit to naran kaghan this year in november is it possible to come there....nd is there snowfalll......

more
    • Weather conditions during 30th July to August 4 for Naran/Saif/Shogran visit

Naran Jun 30, 2014 at 12:18 AM

AoA. I noticed from some posts that subject season is rainly season and not recommended for families to visit Naran/shogran due to land sliding etc.
      I am really worried as have already purchased tickets till Islamabad , returning on 6th August.
      Based on above, please advise if should continue with my initial plan or
      Restrict the plan to some locations i.e give up some locations or
      change the location i.e. go to azad kashmir side or else where weather is not a concern.

Kind regards

more
    • wanna see snowfalling...

Naran Jun 25, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Where i hve to go in november....bcoz i only wanna see snow plz guide me....

more
    • time to visit jheel

Naran Jun 13, 2014 at 12:42 AM

can i visit jheel saiful malook during first week of August

more
    • Family tour to naran/kaghan/shogran

Naran Jun 19, 2014 at 12:00 AM

AoA. I think I had posted my question in wrong location so did not get any response.
      We (2+5children) are planning 4/5 days tour from Islamabd to naran starting from 29th July ISA t My questions are as below.
      1)how much will it cost to travel from islamb to naran. what kind of vehicles (mini van type) available & from where
      2)Will I need to book that vehcile for return also or can i get return/travel to sites, vehicles easily. if yes how much
      3)Are hotels easily available in said dates in Naran & Shogran, how much , any recommeded hotel in budget of Rs6000/ for two rooms per night.
      4)next day to see Saif mulook & stay in Naran & day after to visit Shogran. how much transport from naran to saif return trip and naran to shogran.
      5)Should we stay in Shogran or elsewhere.
      6)The day after , we want to return to Murree from Shogran. Is transport easily available , if yes how much cost till Murree.
      I would be thankful for specific answers.

Kindest regards

more