Manado Travel Answers

change location
HistoryLV's Profile Photo

Plan to go to Bunaken in May or June

by HistoryLV Online Now Jan 12, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Hi VTs,
I plan to go to Bunaken. Is May and June will be the best period for snorkeling and diving?

Any recommendation for a UNIQUE PEACEFUL resort? From Tripadvisor I got info of Chacha resort ... but maybe I missed out something?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Plan to go to Bunaken in May or June

by Ghino_Kho Online Now Feb 23, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Hi,I am Ghino from Manado.
    May and June is a good time for diving or snorkeling in Bunaken Island.
    and about cha-cha resort, it's a good resort. actually there's a lot of resort in Bunaken Island and you can see when you arrive in Bunaken Island and choose. no need to book now so if you interest you can pay there and if not, there's no problem if you want to go to another resort.
    actually it will be so nice to help you in Manado when you arrive.
    if you need more info about where to go what to do and what to see in Manado, you can ask me to my email- manangkodarigino@yahoo.co.id
    or you can call me +62 852 9802 7385
    thank you,
    Cheers
    Ghino-Manado

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • goodfish's Profile Photo

Re: Plan to go to Bunaken in May or June

by goodfish Online Now Feb 23, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Ghino_Kho, nice of you to offer help but all communication with members of Virtual Tourist should be on our public forums and not via private email or phone. Suggestions here on this thread will provide info for other members researching Bunaken, and we do not encourage our members to make contact outside of this secure website for safety reasons.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines