change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 11dana's Profile Photo

travel to sicily

Sliema Nov 13, 2015 at 3:42 AM

go &return a day trip from malta to sicily,between15-20 nov,possible?

1 Answer Nov 13, 2015 at 3:52 AM
    • 11dana's Profile Photo

go and return,one day trip from malta to sicilly,between 16-20 nov.

Malta Nov 13, 2015 at 3:22 AM

what ferries„ companies?

8 Answers Nov 14, 2015 at 12:28 PM
    • Scout Trip to Malta

Malta Oct 14, 2015 at 1:49 PM

I am travelling with a group of 20 Irish Scouts to Malta for period July 10th to 19th 2016 and looking at our accommodation options. We are looking for a Villa, house, building, school that can accommodate us indoors for the period. Our budget is €2,000 to cover cost of accommodation. I have looked and been in touch with the Maltese Scout Association and exploring all options. The place will be well maintained and cleaned on departure. please contact me at

2 Answers Oct 14, 2015 at 2:04 PM
    • Malta vacation

Malta Oct 8, 2015 at 6:48 PM

Im traveling there Nov 2-25,what should i bring to wear?
      Should i bring 3 weeks of clothes?

7 Answers Oct 13, 2015 at 11:21 PM
    • Bocci/Bocce game

Malta Sep 17, 2015 at 1:58 AM

The Maltese Bocci games we saw employed a 'cylindrical' Roller. What are the dimensions, weight, material of these Rollers? They seem to fly in a very erratic manner do they have a deliberate weight imbalance?
      How do the Rollers point score? Are the Rollers used optionally in any game and at any time (within a turn)? Does each team would have the statutory 4 balls, plus, optionally how many Rollers? We've seen two rollers per team on occasions. Perhaps a roller being used in the turn of a ball or in addition to?
      Do the Rollers have to leave the hand in a horizontal cylindrical fashion or in any manner, even end-over-end?

• Name of the large rock near Mgarr ix-Xini

Gozo Aug 12, 2015 at 6:07 AM

Name of the large rock near Mgarr ix-Xini, opposite the tower, and in front of the resort there. Name of the resort would also be welcome.

1 Answer Aug 15, 2015 at 1:59 AM
    • Tunnel from Valletta Waterfront

Valletta Aug 9, 2015 at 12:49 PM

I've read of a tunnel that can be accessed from the lower level of the MCP car park near the bus terminus, but where do you enter it from the waterfront if arriving on a cruise ship? Also, from the cruise port, where do we need to walk to use the Barrakka Lift. Since we would like to visit the Sunday Market at St. James Ditch first, the tunnel seems to make more sense to get into town and then use the Lift when we return to port. Many thanks for your assistance.

2 Answers Aug 10, 2015 at 4:31 PM
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Local small grocery stores in Valletta for tradtional local food products...?(Not Wembleys!!!)

Valletta Aug 6, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Where can I find a local grocery store in Valletta to buy some prickly pear jam as well as other local goodies? Please not Wembleys! I am looking for a local small grocery store that locals use.I hear Wembleys just caters to tourist and prices are quite over priced. I do not know if the daily street market on Merchant street has vendors selling these items..but surely there must be a small grcery store or two?? Many thanks!

5 Answers Aug 6, 2015 at 7:32 PM

The 3 cities..From Birgu to Senglea..?

Malta Jul 27, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Does one walk over from Birgu to Senglea???And how long does this take?Many thanks!

8 Answers Jul 27, 2015 at 3:55 PM

Hamrun..can you walk there from Valletta?

Hamrun Jul 25, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Can one walk fro Valletta to Hamrun? Or what bus easily gets you there? To the Daniels Shopping Complex? Many thanks!

4 Answers Jul 26, 2015 at 3:05 AM
    • Running/Jogging

Valletta Jul 21, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Hello guys,

I will be staying in Valletta in 15 days time, so I would like to know if there are any running / jogging paths that are safe (no traffic)? The path doesn't need to be long, I would run up to 5 km. Can anyone recommend where to run?
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Jul 21, 2015 at 6:01 AM

Another Hop On/Off bus question!

Valletta Jul 17, 2015 at 7:08 AM

Hi..sorry guys..another bus question.What is the price for the city sightseeing ticket? Because I am reading that people got it more expensive or cheaper than others..isn't there a set price?

I am hoping to do the Wednesday combined north & south route next month when in Valletta...I would like to get the bus from Valletta..Where is the nearest stop to Castille Hotel? And do I just buy the ticket from the driver??Many thanks again as always!

6 Answers Jul 17, 2015 at 8:21 PM
    • going alone for 3 days in september

Gozo Jul 17, 2015 at 6:51 AM

Is it easy to get around without a car? Is Nadur a good location? Is it safe for a woman to travel alone in gozo?
      Can anyone recommend tours i could do? TKs

5 Answers Jul 18, 2015 at 10:29 AM
    • By car from Malta to Berlin via Italy. Anyone who want to share the trip?

Malta Jul 13, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Hello everyone,
      I go by car from malta to Berlin through Italy, a nice but long trip. Will be nice to have on board someone who can also drive and share some costs. I just have one place in the car and I traveling with my dogy! If you are interest, drop me a line!

1 Answer Jul 13, 2015 at 11:39 PM

Bus to Birgu/Marsaxlokk/Medina..or take Hop On/Off??

Valletta Jun 17, 2015 at 8:13 PM

Hi..I will be in Valletta in August 3 full days. I would like t take a short visits to see the fishing harbour at Marsaxlokk and also visit Birgu and Medina...Question..should I take a public bus? Numbers? What stop do I get off for Marshalokk Harbour? Birgu town? And where would the return bus stops be for Valletta? I am bad at orientation..thus the questions! OR would I be better off to take the Hop On Off bus that goes to all these places for my own peace of mind?? Do advise!Many thanks!

2 Answers Jun 19, 2015 at 12:31 AM
    • egbert1966's Profile Photo

clothes washing in Gozo

Gozo Jun 17, 2015 at 6:17 AM

I have rented an apartment in Gozo (Marsalforn) with no washing machine where can I wash my clothes?

3 Answers Jun 17, 2015 at 10:37 AM
    • restaurants

Valletta Jun 3, 2015 at 1:00 PM

Has anyone been to Rampila recently? Trying to find a nice restaurant for birthday celebration while in Valletta.. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Jun 8, 2015 at 12:30 PM
    • DenisP15's Profile Photo

Diving round Malta

Malta May 21, 2015 at 12:24 AM

Hi there,

Planning my first trip to Malta in October.

And now I'm looking for the most helpful information concerning the up coming trip.

In this topic I hope to find some utolity information regarding diving round Malta,

we are two not so much experienced divers, Padi OWD, but too exited to dive new places and see this unique underwater beauty and mystery.

We are interested in to start with some shore diving not far from the coast, and one or two trips by boat to some outstanding dive sites.

Please be so kind to advise what destination to choose not far from good and quality dive shop

Hope will be lucky to read about it within TripAdvisor.

What will you advise to take some equipment with me or not, whether it is good enough?

What is about diving insurance, should I attend it in advance or get it upon arrival?

Should we be aware of anything?

2 Answers May 28, 2015 at 10:59 AM
    • Baby food?

Malta May 14, 2015 at 10:56 AM

We are travelling with baby and are interested whether Hipp baby food available on Malta or not? I mean puree in jars like white carrot, pumpkin, pastinaken, apple, pear, apricot, banana?

And where to look for them in supermarkets or in pharmacies?

3 Answers May 21, 2015 at 11:59 AM
    • Kathie_R's Profile Photo

Malta diving trip

Malta May 11, 2015 at 12:11 AM

Hi there

This August I`ll go to Malta for my birthday with my boyfriend. I just started searching for hotel and divecenter. I`m certified diver (CMAS *) and I`m thinking about getting PADI AOWD/CMAS ** certificate during this trip, my boyfriend has never dive before so he probably will get OWD certificate. Hope you will help me to find answers for following questions:

- What is better, to choose 5* hotel and eat there or 3*-4* hotel and eat in the city?
      - Which location to choose? Gozo or somewhere else?
      - Have you visited any dive center? Which one do you recommend? (We are looking for fun and professional instructors, for teaching my boyfriend)
      - Any info we should know before visiting Malta (ferry boat, food, etc.)
      - What fun to do for birthday party (clubs, shows, fun activities etc.)

Thank you in advance, hope you will help us to make this trip awesome

3 Answers Jun 3, 2015 at 1:13 AM
    • Malta pass - any experiences?

Malta May 10, 2015 at 6:46 AM

We're travelling to Malta in June. I've just come across an advertisement about the Malta pass. In some countries, these passes are well worth their price, in other places not at all. If someone has first-hand experience about the pass, I'd be more than happy to read it.
      INFO: prices in May - with 50% discount are the following: one-day pass 24,95 EUR; two-day pass 39,95 EUR, three-day pass 49,95 EUR. If you purchase the pass until the end of May, you can get it for these reduced prices; and the pass is valid for 12 months. So if someone is considering buying such a pass, it's worth getting it in May. (You can buy it online, if you wish.)

3 Answers May 10, 2015 at 8:38 AM
    • songlines's Profile Photo

appartment in Gozo?

Gozo May 8, 2015 at 3:24 PM

We are thinking of going to Gozo during some of the winter months, September to November or so, and we want to rent an apartment to save on hotel bills. Can anyone point us in the right direction please?

5 Answers Aug 6, 2015 at 12:35 PM
    • Rent a car on Gozo?

Malta May 4, 2015 at 1:29 PM

Are there car rental companies on Gozo?
      Is it allowed to move with rental car from Gozo to Malta and back by ferry?

2 Answers May 5, 2015 at 8:59 PM
    • Malta or Gozo?

Malta May 4, 2015 at 1:25 PM

We are going to spend a week on Malta in September, my wife, our 15 months daughter and me.

Among all other things I'd have made a couple of dives, may be 2-3 days of diving.

Trying to understand first of all if it's better to stay on Gozo or on Malta to combine comfort for traveling with small child and same time willing to dive on best sites there.

Appreciate in advance your help to decide.

1 Answer May 5, 2015 at 12:20 PM
    • DenisP15's Profile Photo

Rent a scooter and go sightseeing

Malta Apr 28, 2015 at 9:29 AM

I'm gonna visit Malta, Sliema, this year in September, together with my wife.

I guess the second half of the month.

Is it possible to rent a scooter, for a week a so, to go sightseeing round Malta?

Please advise what are the rules, is it possible to book a scooter in advance, and maybe some links for good rent servises.

6 Answers May 3, 2015 at 4:39 AM
    • Buses in malta

Mellieha Apr 20, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Ramla bay to buggiba and much and how often

3 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 11:32 PM
    • how to reach

Malta Apr 1, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Hi, I need to know how to reach from Sliema to the Hal Saflieni Hypogeum by public transport by tomorrow
      Thank you

3 Answers Apr 1, 2015 at 11:49 AM
    • marmalade1972's Profile Photo

Rivera Resort & Spa or Seabank Resort & Spa

Mellieha Mar 27, 2015 at 8:55 AM

Hi Folks

Can anyone advise me on which of the above hotels to book please? I will be travelling with my daughter and my 1yr old grandson in April but wonder which would be the better of the two hotels if anyone has any thoughts?

Kirsty x

4 Answers Mar 28, 2015 at 9:22 AM
    • Restaurants

Malta Mar 24, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Hello I am travelling to Malta for the first time for 4 days . Staying in silema can you recommened some good restaurant that are not over priced .
      Thank you

2 Answers Mar 27, 2015 at 1:46 AM
    • marmalade1972's Profile Photo

what to pack

Malta Mar 24, 2015 at 9:02 AM

what clothes should i pack for the end of april? :)

4 Answers Mar 25, 2015 at 8:30 AM