Malta Travel Answers

change location
Vasilina's Profile Photo

Night life, interesting events

by Vasilina Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Hi! I'm going to Malta from 1 till 8 May. I need information about good night clubs in Paceville as well as some interesting events (parties, festivals and so on). It will be nice to have links on web-sites. Thanks :)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Kaaskop85's Profile Photo

Re: Night life, interesting events

by Kaaskop85 Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 3:33 AM

The places we liked were Browns, Footloose and 121 Lounge. All located at Triq San Gorg. But it was a couple of years ago and in summer, so I don't know if they still exist, also can't find their websites, except some Facebook pages. I also don't know how crowded it is in May. Club Numero Uno was great too, but it's not in Paceville, it's somewhere along the road to Mdina. http://clubnumerouno.com/

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Mandorlina's Profile Photo

Re: Night life, interesting events

by Mandorlina Online Now Apr 28, 2013 at 3:48 AM

I am going to Malta in May too and would be nice to hear what people have to suggest and say in regard your question! Also I'd like to have a better idea about the crowd in Malta in May as I haven't booked a hotel yet and haven't decided in which part of the island to stay. In summer I would probably avoid to stay and sleep in St Julians and Peaceville but maybe at this time of the year is not so crowded and more bearable at nights to sleep in. Would love to be a walk from the main pubs, bars & nightlife scene though! Have to celebrate my birthday in there!!! Where can i have a nice party with nice but not too young people? I am turning 39 this year!!  :-)  

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Malta Travel Answer Locations