Malta Travel Answers

change location

bella vesta hotel malta

by jullsjmd Online Now Jan 30, 2013 at 1:17 PM

A group of ladies are having a week here from tues19th feb 2013, are there any visitors goin to this hotel at this time, we are looking for lots of clran fun and laughs, do get in touch

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • windpaard's Profile Photo

Re: bella vesta hotel malta

by windpaard Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 12:11 AM

hello
    I think that the hotel belle vista is situated in qwara near buggiba,i think in february will be quite,the most pubs are near valleta ,in sint julian and paceville.
    Malta as a very good bus service

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • doodybee's Profile Photo

Re: bella vesta hotel malta

by doodybee Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 2:24 PM

when we were in malta we thought the bella vista was a little bit out of the way - should be ok to walk into buggiba and qwara if you are fit enough - bus service was good but then arriva took over - hope they are better in malta than here in UK - enjoy malta - we did

• Re: bella vesta hotel malta

by carmel_23 Online Now Feb 4, 2013 at 11:58 PM

I suggest you hire a car and enjoy yourself touring around both Malta and Gozo as well as nightlife in Paceville.

• Re: bella vesta hotel malta

by SL65 Online Now Feb 15, 2013 at 6:41 AM

I stayed once at the bellavista its a good hotel and cheap. You get what you pay for that's what i say in my opinion. But overall its a good clean hotel.. If you want a recommendation on car hire i used www.easycarhiremalta.com last time i was in malta they were the cheapest i found and car was new what else can you ask for. If your staying at the bellavista you need a car as its a bit out of the way

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines