Malolos Travel Answers

change location
Lensky's Profile Photo

How to commute to Malolos from Ortigas or SM North Edsa

by Lensky Online Now Jan 10, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Planning to visit a friend in Malolos but do not know how to commute from Ortigas or SM North Edsa. Are there buses available?

Specifically, I am going to St. Ignatius Village, Mabolo, Malolos...

Hope someone could help me.

Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • bongski's Profile Photo

Re: How to commute to Malolos from Ortigas or SM North Edsa

by bongski Online Now Jan 10, 2009 at 10:16 AM

From sm north edsa, there are fx and vans going to malolos (I think sm annex 1). Then ask the driver to drop you off at the sta isabel junction in the highway before malolos town proper. The junction is well known to the drivers and commuters. Alight at Sta Isabel and then take tricycle to st ignatius village or ask your friend to pick you up at the highway. Its already very near.

this webpage will give you an idea where it is and the corresponding landmarks before you reach sta isabel.:wikimapia.org/#lat=14.840395.... run your mouse over the crosshair and it will show st. ignatius village.

If you want to take the bus victory has busses passing by sta isabel malolos. On their sign board look for the name malolos to be sure that it will pass via tabang and malolos and not via the expreeway straight to san fernando pampanga.Baliwag transit also has busses passing by the area. look for the signboard that say malolos, guagua (with malolos) or hagonoy. Again ask the conductor to drop you off at santa isabel.

bong

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Lensky's Profile Photo

Re: How to commute to Malolos from Ortigas or SM North Edsa

by Lensky Online Now Jan 10, 2009 at 12:53 PM

wow thanks a lot!! really appreciate it

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines