Mallow

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Very short time

Dublin May 23, 2015 at 9:01 AM

My girlfriend and I are landing in Dublin for a connection flight this summer, there is about 11 hours between the flights during daytime. We are way to impatient to stay at the airport for the entire time, we want to explore the city a little bit and maybe get a bite to eat, what can you guya reccomend we do with limited time in mind?

Thanks in advance

more
    • 40helge's Profile Photo

Kilmainham Gaol

Dublin May 23, 2015 at 12:50 AM

Dear Unknown.

My family and I are in Dublin from the 19. of juni to the 23. of june. Unfortunately much too little time.
      ButI have read, that the left wing and the museum of Kilmainham Gaol can be closed during the summer, because of renovation. Does anyone know, if it will be in the periode, where we are visiting the city?
      I also read, that the Riverdance Show is coming to Dublin on the date, we are leaving. I am very sad about that. But I would like to know if there are any possibilities to see some Riverdance anyhow?

Thank you in advance
      Helge Riis
      Denmark.

more
    • Gap of Dunloe

Ireland May 5, 2015 at 8:58 AM

I was wondering if it's possible to drive the Gap of Dunloe by car. Following Google maps, you can travel from Beaufort to Moll's Gap, but when I read the different comments on the web, I am not sure anymore. Anyone who took this road recently?

more
    • Nightlife Along the Shannon

Shannon Apr 30, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Hi I was wondering does anyone know good locations to go out in along the shannon? Myself and 9 friends have rented a boat for the weekend and wondering on good locations?
      Thanks

more
    • LauraC70's Profile Photo

A Brief Visit to County Louth?

County Louth May 10, 2015 at 12:26 AM

Traveling as a single female, I'm wondering if County Louth is a safe place to stay. Thus far, I see no reason why it wouldn't be.
      Q: Should I stay 1 or 2 days?
      Q: Is there anything to do other than see castles (which sounds wonderful, anyway)?
      Q: I'm planning on starting my trip in Dublin and heading to Louth & Galway. Can I see the sites in Louth on foot, or will I need to drive?
      Many thanks!
      Laura

more
    • kathywyman's Profile Photo

Dublin to Cork to Kinsale

Ireland Apr 26, 2015 at 9:18 AM

We are planning on taking a train from Dublin to Cork and on to Kinsale for 3 nights. We don't want to miss Blarney or walk around Cork. Is there is a place in the train station to store luggage while we do some sightseeing before heading to Kinsale? Also, would it be better to hire a taxi for transport to Kinsale due to our luggage or is the bus easier?
      Thank you!
      Kathy

more
    • SIM card for iPhone 5s

Ireland May 7, 2015 at 12:45 PM

Visitor from US; I am in Blackrock and have been trying to purchase a SIM card for my iPhone 5s. I have been to 3 Tesco stores in the area and a Carphone warehouse. None have had a nano SIM card. I would like data plus ability to make local calls in Ireland so that I can make reservations. This would be for 3 weeks.
      Any advice?? Thank you.

more
    • Dublin stena port to connoly

Dublin Apr 30, 2015 at 6:18 AM

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the best ways to reach connolly station from dublin stena port early in the morning at 5:30/ 6:00 Am and do they accept pound currency?

more
    • Where to stay?

Dublin May 10, 2015 at 2:20 PM

We are first time travelers to Ireland this summer and want to know the best place to stay in the city to see the most important sights? Thanks!

more
    • What it is absolutely necessary to visit in Dublin?

Dublin Apr 27, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Hello,

I plan to go Dublin next year but first I want to organize my city-trip. For that purpose, I would like having your various opinion on this city. According to you, what is interesting to visit? Which is the most beautiful district ?And last question but not least : Where find we the most typical pubs?

Thanks to all for your help and I look forward to your notices

more