Malindi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• INFORMATION ON DOUBLE HEART RESORT

by bettymulatya Online Now Feb 8, 2011 at 11:01 PM

has anyone ever stayed at Double Heart Resort in Malindi? How was the service?

• ValeryCollins's Profile Photo

Sliver Masai bracelet

by ValeryCollins Online Now Nov 28, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Does anyone know of a reputabel jeweller in Malindi who sells silver Masai bracelets for a good price?

2 Answers Dec 7, 2010 at 9:44 PM
    • Children in October half term

by karenbrookmax Online Now Sep 21, 2010 at 5:24 AM

Is any one going to the Scorpio Hotel Malindi 25th of October with children?
      We have a 13 year old, hope there are some more teenagers to keep him amused.

• Maleria Tablets which ones??????

by dirtytotty Online Now Jul 27, 2010 at 3:06 AM

Help i am confused.............i have been given all kinds of advise regarding Maleria tablets and i still dont know which one i need. I am staying at the Scorpian Villa and intennd to just chill, i dont expect to go on a safari during my stay. i have been told Avloclor 250 Mg (chloroquine Phosphate) would be ok. can any one advise?

5 Answers Jul 27, 2010 at 8:50 PM
    • ATM machine near Scorpion Villa

by dirtytotty Online Now Jul 17, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Hi i am staying at the scorpion villa can any one tell me where the nearest ATM is from my location?

2 Answers Jul 18, 2010 at 2:13 AM
    • Currency?

by dirtytotty Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 1:45 AM

i am coming from the UK what is the best currency to take with me?

2 Answers Jul 16, 2010 at 5:06 AM
    • Malindi in March

by moogk Online Now Jan 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM

My husband and I will be staying in the Tranquility Apartments in Malindi. He's working for 4 weeks, I'm just along with no set plans. Is it safe for a woman on her own to go out walking, to a market? Were should I stay away from?
      Any advice or information would be much appreciated. Also if there is another woman going to Malindi in March on a visit maybe we could move around the city together.

3 Answers Apr 15, 2009 at 8:43 AM
    • safari companies

by andreaandlee Online Now Jan 29, 2007 at 8:14 AM

Going to Malindi in 3 weeks time for a fortnight. Primarily a beach holiday but we have got to do a short safari, preferably 1 or 2 nights Tsavo East/West? Any recommendations on reputable safari companies? Would be grateful for replies.

7 Answers Feb 6, 2007 at 5:00 AM
    • Safaris from Malindi

by hellboysantosh Online Now Aug 3, 2006 at 8:39 PM

Am travelling to Malindi, Mwembe Resort to be specific, in October with my wife and 2 teenager kids.
      Want to do Safaris. Is Masai Mara must?
      Whcih other safaris (Tsavo, Amboseli ) & other attractions ( Nakuru, samburu ets) in Kenya are must dos?
      I have a total of 12 days in Kenya out of which 1 week booking is at Malindi.
      Is it wise to drive.
      Pl advise.

1 Answer Sep 13, 2006 at 9:25 AM
    • Scorpio Villas

by MonetsGarden Online Now Jun 25, 2006 at 7:32 AM

Hi, was reading your review on Scorpio Villas, Malindi, Kenya and would like you to confirm that all 3 pools are saltwater? Was thinking of going there but there is no mention of this in any brochure/website. Thanks for your response, Sarah.

• sheldon77's Profile Photo

Scorpio Villas

by sheldon77 Online Now Feb 13, 2006 at 8:49 AM

Hi again, I'm off to malindi at the end of April and am staying at the Scorpio Villas resort. The resort sounds wonderful, as they always do and I have read some good reviews about it in earlier years. Unfortunately, any recent reviews seem to be very negative and I'm a little dissapointed. These reviews were dated Jan 2006, and I was wondering if anyone has been there around this time and would like to comment on their stay. I'm hoping the negative views of a few people don't apply to everyone who has stayed their recently.Any reviews. positive or negative would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 Answer Jan 19, 2007 at 5:26 PM
    • Malindi Advice

by yarbp Online Now Jan 4, 2006 at 12:09 PM

Hi All

Going to Malindi in February for 10 days Fishing and Safari + Beach. Any advice about prices? Beer, Cigs and Meals etc. Also any cons to watch out for. Staying at the Driftwood, has anyone stayed there.

Thanks

Yarb

4 Answers Jul 25, 2006 at 2:18 PM
    • Malindi Kenya

by yarbp Online Now May 24, 2005 at 12:35 PM

Hi there

We are a group of 6 going to malindi in February 2006 for 4 days fishing and 2 days safari + a few days on the beach and relaxing. Fishing with Kingfisher and staying at the Driftwood. Has anybody any advice and suggestions to make our stay more enjoyable. What is the cost of living like etc.

1 Answer May 25, 2005 at 12:46 PM
    • Mwembe Resort - Location & details needed

by CdnTraveler Online Now Apr 29, 2005 at 6:07 AM

Hi

I am considering booking a 1 week vacation at this resort as an add on after 2 weeeks on safari in September 2005. I would appreciate any information on their experience with this resort. I know it is not on the beach but understand they have a shuttle to town and their beach. How is the accomodation quality and safety. We are used to travelling in 5 star (north american standards). Is Malindi a relatively safe place to visit? Thanks to anyone who cares to share their thoughts.

Cheers

• visa

by kik05 Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 3:57 AM

hope u can help me

if i have an english passport i must pay visa??????
      thanks

4 Answers Apr 20, 2005 at 1:59 AM
    • couple of question Malindi Mombasa

by 1Cloggy Online Now Apr 18, 2005 at 12:21 AM

i hope someone can answer my questions -

- how long is the bustrip from Mombasa airport to malindi , i think we will be travelling with a tourist bus to the hotel ?
      - are there any ATM's in malindi ? what is the best way to manage your cash ?
      - Malaria - we will be going fishing 4 days out of the 7 days , what is the likelyhood of getting malaria in malindi , i normally use all the anti malaria sprays ect , but i wnat to know if i need to take the pills ?(October2005)

Thanks for your time . regards 1Cloggy

2 Answers Apr 18, 2005 at 12:40 PM
    • Safaris

by LizzieK Online Now Nov 21, 2004 at 11:32 AM

Hi, we're going to Malindi for 2 weeksJan/feb and want to do a safari, just a short one! 2 days I guess. Anyone out there know of a reputable/safe company to go with? Any suggestions gratefully recived. Oh, and any idea of how much it would cost? Thanks Lizzie K

4 Answers Feb 16, 2005 at 6:33 AM