Travel Answers
Malindi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kingtut707's Profile Photo

Wt is the best recommended program to visit Kenya for 7 days in Jan'15?

Kenya Aug 25, 2014 at 3:06 AM

I am planning to visit Kenya for tourism 1st or 2nd week of the coming January'15, for around 7 days, so far I will be visiting Nairobi & Mombasa.....what would you think best program would be in such time/period? With the exception of Hotel & air ticket, what should be a good budget for food and sight seeing?
      Thx in advance! :)

more
    • 12 hours transit at nairobi airport

Nairobi Aug 19, 2014 at 1:51 PM

We (wife, me and my 2 children) will be transiting for 12 hours overnight at nairobi airport flying with Kenya airways in december. We intend to sleep overnight in a hotel nearby. I'm just wondering if anyone had such experience before. How about the town's safety since we will arrive at 9 pm and our corresponding flight is at 9 a.m the day after? Thank you for all your answers.

more
    • 20011019's Profile Photo

Access to the park?

Masai Mara Game Reserve Aug 25, 2014 at 2:04 AM

Hi, I am currently working on a project in the Masai Mara area, but would really like to see the animals in the park. Is it possible to just arrange transportation to the park, pay entrance fee and arrange a game drive there? Most safaripackages are very expensive and include daylong drives to Nairobi. Is there a way to avoid this, but just arrive there?

more
    • preference

by pakamul Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 1:48 AM

what do you prefer doing while in malindi?

3 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    • Safari Cost

by Hertsman Online Now Aug 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Whats the cost of a bugget Safari from Malindi 2 or 3 Days?

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 6:10 PM
    • moray's Profile Photo

Things to do with an infant

by moray Online Now Nov 2, 2011 at 11:13 AM

I'm in Malindi right now with my wife and our 16 month son. We are looking for tips of where to go or what to do to entertain our son. He's wild as hell and doesn't want to sit still for more than 5 minutes. We regularly hit the beach but there must be something else as well. Well be here for another 2 weeks
      Cheers
      //Oskar

2 Answers Nov 2, 2011 at 1:24 PM
    • Coral Key Beach Resort

by traceyluke Online Now Jan 29, 2007 at 11:55 AM

Has anyone ever stayed at Coral Key Beach Resort in Malindi? We are going there for 1 week in April this year, please let us know what you thought of it if anyone knows anything?

3 Answers Jan 8, 2008 at 4:44 AM
    • Driftwood Beach Club

by palloti76 Online Now Aug 15, 2006 at 4:10 AM

I'll be travelling to Malindi and staying at the Driftwood beach club... Anyone stayed there or been there?

• sheldon77's Profile Photo

rainy season in Kenya

by sheldon77 Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 7:48 AM

Hi, I'm off to Malindi, Kenya at the end of April and really looking forward to it, being my first trip to the African continent. The only thing I would like to know though, is how rainy is the rainy season? I'm hoping it's not going to be two weeks of solid rain, although im sure we can still find things to do. So should I be packing my dinghy and paddle, or is it just a case of sporadic down pours with sunny intervals? Any feedback would be most welcome. thanks.

3 Answers May 22, 2009 at 11:12 PM
    • Scorpio Villas

by LizzieK Online Now Nov 17, 2004 at 10:30 AM

Hi, I'm thinking of going to Scorpio Villas in January - Does anyone out there know anything about it? Has anyone been there recently? It appears the original owners have sold up and I'm wondering what it's like. Any replies received will be great

4 Answers Dec 3, 2004 at 10:41 PM
    • scorpio villas email

by jimmychapman Online Now Dec 24, 2003 at 9:32 AM

please can anyone give me the email address for scorpio villa malindi my freinds are staying and im struggling please jim

1 Answer Dec 24, 2003 at 11:48 AM
    • what is needed for malindi

by jasonrobson Online Now Oct 3, 2002 at 7:54 AM

i am travelling to malindi on thu 17th Oct 02 and i am after a few tips as to what i should pack. how warm does it get during the day and how cold does it get at night. i know it is rainy season in oct but how bad will it be. any tips you can give me will be appreciated

2 Answers Dec 8, 2002 at 4:09 AM