Malindi Travel Answers

change location

Scorpio Villas

by LizzieK Online Now Nov 17, 2004 at 10:30 AM

Hi, I'm thinking of going to Scorpio Villas in January - Does anyone out there know anything about it? Has anyone been there recently? It appears the original owners have sold up and I'm wondering what it's like. Any replies received will be great

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Daktari's Profile Photo

Re: Scorpio Villas

by Daktari Online Now Nov 18, 2004 at 9:38 AM

since i have a friend in kenya i could ask her to figure out, if you want me to gat in contact please send an e-mail: fournowaks@yahoo.de regards Linda

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Scorpio Villas

by SCouture Online Now Nov 27, 2004 at 8:33 PM

Scorpio villa's is a great hotel with good service. We went there three years ago and are going back this Christmas. Even though the beach is about a 2-3 minute walk from the rooms, the beach does not have any annoying vendors. They are not allowed on the beach except on sundays. Many people that we know have stayed at scorpio villas recently and no one has complained. Sebastian

• Re: Re: Scorpio Villas

by LizzieK Online Now Nov 28, 2004 at 8:37 AM

Hi Sebastian, Thanks for the reply about Scorpio Villas, it was really good to get and now I can't wait to go. Have a great Christmas out there - Have you ever done a safari? Was thinking of doing a 2 day one, but don't know anything about it. Would you suggest getting advice from the hotel? Cheers and thanks again Lizzie

• Re: Re: Scorpio Villas

by SCouture Online Now Dec 3, 2004 at 10:41 PM

We have done safaris from malindi but we have our own vehicle so we have never asked the hotel to organise something. In your case however i would ask the hotel. I am sure that they do organise safari's because the last time we went a couple went to tsavo for two days. Sebastian

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines