Noted that all the places stated below are located far apart. I am planning to stay near LAX hotel therefore, need help on how to get to the places below via trains and buses? Preferably trains unless no choice. Thanks.
1) Malibu Beach
2) Long Beach
3) Hollywood Sign (closes to see the full sign though noted its uphill and fenced)
4) Universal Studios
7) Hollywood Walk (With Celebrities hand print on the floors)
Plus, where is the best shopping district in LA?
How do i get there faster without using the 534? Someone Help please
It's off the beaten path -- small B & B on sand beach; does weddings. Do you know the name?
I was wondering if you could give me fun ideas for a family to do there?
How do I do it and where may I find a timetable?
How do I do it and where may I find a timetable?
is there a bus from la,calif to malibu beach?
We are thinking of heading to Malibu for the afternoon, then back to Toulca Lake that evening. Where is the best place for a walk/hike (short type) to get the best views of Malibu? What is the best beach? We are a family of 4 - with 2 kids are 10&13. Is it worth to see Getty Villa or the Adamson House? Malibu Lagoon State Park? Malibu Creek Park? Westward Beach? Augh! So much to choose from.
My wife and I will be staying in Malibu in 3 weeks. Is there a bicycle path that goes from Malibu all the way to the Santa Monica pier or can we bike on the beach until we get to Will Rogers State Beach?
Does anyone know of the address or fate of a restaurant called the "Stur Burger Cafe" that used to exist in and around Malibu, CA. The restaurant was featured in the movie "Big Wednesday" and am wondering whether it still exists or if not, what its former address was, and what now exists in its place ?
I'm new to LA and one of those unfortunate few without a car. I really want to head out to Malibu's celebrated Matador State Beach, and I want to know if its possible to get there by bus. Is there a bus that runs that way along PCH from, say, Santa Monica?
Or I'd take a ride with someone this weekend.
Hey LA Friends,
I'm taking some girlfriends to the Getty Villa later this month. Looking for lunch recommendations close to there. We are interested in drinking a variety of wines..if that helps.
Malibu is world famous for having million dollar homes that slide into the Pacific. After this Santa Ana fire, isn't a winter of mudslides likely?
i am thinking of going on holidays to malibu, and am wondering, how far is it from the Hollywood and Beverly hills area?
We are from the UK and have visited Malibu a few times but we seem to miss quite a lot of it as we dont know where the heart of Malibu is. We'e visited Malibu Colony and found Paradise Cove (by accident) so can you tell me where Gladstones is in comparison and also where there are other nice restaurants/shops (we drive north to Malibu from Santa Monica).
Hey i just have a few questions i really hope you guys can help me with. I am lucky enought to be going to see my hero Neil Young at the Hollywood bowl in July during my camp America experience. I will be staying in Malibu along mulholland hwy. I would just really like to know;
What is the best way for me to get to the Hollywood bowl? (train bus or even taxi i really dont mind the price)
If i got a taxi what would be the estimated cost?
What is the best way for me to get back to Malibu from Hollywood bowl after the concert? it will be late and dark so i dont really want to hang around for very long.
I've heard of a seafood resturant in the Malibu area (I believe)...but just cannot remember the name. Very nice resturant where you can sit and eat right on the sand. Also I've heard they have tables available where the water can come right up to your feet. Any ideas or recommendations? Thanks for the help.
It is possible to find a 3-bedroom house in Malibu available for rent (budget is around3000/week) for two weeks in September or October? An ocean-view is preferred.
I am arriving Malibu at some point on the 6th or the 7th of June. I've never been in Malibu, nor California for that matter. I just have a tons of questions about how to get to places, using public transportation.
I would appreciate any response, really.
1. How do I get from the LA airport into the city? Is there a bus that can take me? Do I have to take a cab? If I take a cab how much would that all cost?
2. What's the name of a main bus/train station in LA?
3. How do I get to Malibu from LA? Which bus/train do I take? How much does it cost? How long is it?
4. What's the name of a main bus/train station in Malibu?
5. Is Malibu too big? Is it easy to find your way through it? Is it too expensive?
6. How do I get from the main bus/train station in Malibu to 34342 Mulholland Hwy? I am not sure I'll be able to afford a cab, so is there a bus/train that could take me there? Or close to it, and I could walk the rest of the road?
7. How do I get from the main bus/train station in LA to Grauman's Chinese Theatre 6925 Hollywood Blvd, in Hollywood? Stupid question : Is Hollywood IN Los Angeles, or just close to it?
8. If Hollywood is just close to LA, is it closer to get to Hollywood from Malibu or LA?
9. Would you have any idea of a cheap place to stay close to these both locations (the addresses in Malibu and Hollywood)? Can be a hostel room, a dorm, anything really - as long as it's cheap.
10. Are there any dangers in the cities? Both Malibu and LA? Is it easy to get robbed? Is it safe for a 20 years old girl to walk alone the whole time?
11. Is there anyone from VT that would like to meet up, show me around?:)
I'd appreciate any response - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I have to be in Malibu for a wedding on 8/20/05. I am looking for a time share location within California that I could stay at for a week or two sandwiched around this date, say 8/13-ish to 8/25-ish. There may be space in the following CA sites: which are closest to Malibu? They are Ramona, Cathedral City, Palm Springs, Big Bear Lake, and LaQuinta. Thanks.
anyone traveling that way June 11th or 12nd?:)
i am, and i would LOVE a traveling budy - car, train, bus... anything... :)