Maldives Travel Answers

change location
MsLena's Profile Photo

A trip from Sri Lanka to The Maldives

by MsLena Online Now Jan 18, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Going to Sri Lanka Jan 24th till Feb 13th I just got this last minute idea about doing a trip for a couple of days to The Maldives. The company will be my 19-years old daughter and me.

Does anyone have experience about going to The Maldives from Sri Lanka? Doing a little research on the web I have found flights is the only option; which is ok since we have limetid time. The plan is staying on the Maldives for two or three nights, f ex Feb 8th till 11th. Which atoll is more beautiful and to recommend? A place and hotel to recommend? Is it possible to find a hotel which does not cost a fortune?

I have found some plane-tickets with Sri Lankan Airline. Is it recommended to buy the tickets before we leave home, or can we get a better price buying them on Sri Lanka?

Or is this an expensive and bad idea not worth the money?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: A trip from Sri Lanka to The Maldives

by shameel Online Now Jan 19, 2011 at 1:44 PM

there are lots flights from srilanka to maldives daily and its cheape. sri lankan and emirates are suggested.

choosing the right resort for you is up to you coz in maldives you can find rooms for USD 2000 per night to 200 USD per night.

The best way is to contact a local travel agent because they they are cheap.

shameelonly@hotmail.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Maldives Travel Answer Locations