Travel Answers
Malden

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Long Term Accommodation in Nijmegen surrounding - What should I expect?

Provincie Gelderland 1 hours ago

Hi everyone,

We are a family of 3 from Canada with a one year old child. We are planning to move to in the Nijmegen surroundings. I would like to know what should I expect in terms of difficulties of finding a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment within 30-40 minutes from Radboud university, rent price etc.

I've heard that you can get a subsidy from the Dutch government if you are a student and have an independent apartment not exceeding 650 EUR rent per month, how realistic is to find an apartment not exceeding this limit?

Please note that our baby sleeps with us in the same bed, it is Ok if we have to go with only 1 bedroom as long as it's not smaller than 60m2.

Thank!

more
    • GertD's Profile Photo

antique shops

Nijmegen May 21, 2015 at 6:00 AM

are there antique shops in nijmegen?

more
    • Im 22 from UK working in Kleve is it worth me going to nijmegan?

Nijmegen May 13, 2015 at 1:27 PM

im 22 im going to be working in Kleve germany for 2 weeks from 18th of may. i am off saturday sunday and monday( 23,24,25th of may) is it work me getting a taxi/buss to nijmegan for a night out. i would be on my own but i want to be able to have drinks in the afternoon and stay out late with music. thanks

more
    • Im 22 from UK working in Kleve is it worth me going to nijmegan?

Nijmegen May 13, 2015 at 1:27 PM

im 22 im going to be working in Kleve germany for 2 weeks from 18th of may. i am off saturday sunday and monday( 23,24,25th of may) is it work me getting a taxi/buss to nijmegan for a night out. i would be on my own but i want to be able to have drinks in the afternoon and stay out late with music. thanks

more
    • Greosebeek cemetery

Groesbeek May 14, 2015 at 2:58 PM

How do you get from Amsterdam to Groesbeek cemetery? We will not be driving. I understand the cemetery is about 2km from Groesbeek. Is there a bus or taxi available if needed?

more