Malcesine Travel Answers

change location

Bus fare from peschiera del Garda to malcesine

by Mnag Online Now Jun 11, 2011 at 7:50 PM

I will be taking the train from Venice to peschiera and then plan on taking the bus to malcesine. There will be three of us (one child 8 yes). I have read that we can buy tickets online n
By paying the driver. Does someone know the cost. Don't know if the driver will give us change etc... Thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: Bus fare from peschiera del Garda to malcesine

by leics Online Now Jun 11, 2011 at 11:48 PM

I have not made this particular journey but in my experience very few bus routes in Italy sell tickets on board, although this can happen on some routes. Those that do may or may not give change, but it's always best to have the right money.

You will be able to buy tickets from tabacchi (cigarette shops) in Peschiera, very possibly at the station tabacchi/newsagent. The bus leaves from Peschiera railway station. Timetables here:

tech.atv.verona.it/atv_www/o...

I don't know the exact fare but given the length (in time) of the journey I suspect it will be no more than 3.40 euro per person:

atv.verona.it/flex/cm/pages/...

I don't think there is any point in buying tickets online (even if you can..I can see no indications on the site). It's just an ordinary bus.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines