Malcesine Travel Answers

change location

Malcesine to Verona

by emmacoupland Online Now Apr 14, 2010 at 1:34 PM

My husband and I are visiting Malcesine for a week in August and would like to visit Verona for a day. Can anyone tell me the best way to get to Verona and back on public transport and how long it will take?

Thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • cmcard2's Profile Photo

Re: Malcesine to Verona

by cmcard2 Online Now Apr 16, 2010 at 11:40 AM

the train is the best way however you will get more detail from others who know exactly where malcesine is - when come into the station go to the tabacchi shop and get a bus ticket - bus is right outside the station and you can ask how to get to piazza bra for example.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Manara's Profile Photo

Re: Malcesine to Verona

by Manara Online Now Apr 16, 2010 at 12:29 PM

The buses of the local public transports for the province of Verona (the company is named ATV) have buses connecting Malcesine and Verona. However these buses take a long time (1 hour and 40 minutes) because they stop at every village on the route. There may more direct buses, but I don't know them.
    However, when you are in Malcesine you should go to the local Tourist Information office and they will be able to tell you about all the possibilities. In any case, the ATV buses are certainly the cheapest option.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines