Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Antashaa's Profile Photo

Best Accomodation at Station 3

Boracay Island Aug 29, 2015 at 12:14 PM

Hi Guys!

I need some advice from all of u. Im travelling to Boracay this coming October. Im planning to stay at Station 3 coz i dont really like crowded and noisy place. I need to check a few things as per below :-

1. What is the best hotel in Station 3? I want a nice beachfront hotel. Maybe somewhere nearby Station 2.

2. I read that there's a lot of complaint about the seaweed and also lots of boat at the beach in Station 3. Is that mean i cant swim and enjoy the beach there?

3. I know that the nightlife is at Station 2. So im planning to hire a scooter. But i get to know that the rental is crazily costly. So if i want to take the tricycle, is it easily available? Even at 2 or 3am?

4. I also really intrested to join the Party Cruise. I heard that its depart from Station 3. Their website shows that the price is around PHP2000. But in some blogs, they mention its PHP500 only. So can i just go and get the tickets at the island?

5. If i would like to walk from Station 3 to Station 2, it would take me like 15-20 minutes. Is the path safe for tourist? Exspecially late a night.

Thanks in advance and looking forward for any recomendation and tips.

more