Malapascua Island Travel Answers

change location

How to get to Malapascua...

by qieffeur Online Now Feb 16, 2005 at 9:58 PM

hello everybody! i want to ask those who are familiar in getting to and from Malaspascua the easiest and cheapest way as possible. and which accomodation is good enough? i need some suggestions. thank you very much in advance! qieffeur

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • moonlighting's Profile Photo

Re: How to get to Malapascua...

by moonlighting Online Now Feb 16, 2005 at 10:33 PM

Hi. I haven't been to Malapascua (translated: Unfortunate Christmas) but I found a site which contains relevant informations to help you with your queries. Enjoy the trip! visayas.de/Malapascua_Map/mi... Aimees

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

Re: Re: How to get to Malapascua...

by asianbelle Online Now Feb 16, 2005 at 11:20 PM

You may also visit the Malapascua page of VTers Sweet_Sentiments and Mrjemm. I know both of them had been there.

• Re: Re: How to get to Malapascua...

by mrjemm Online Now Feb 17, 2005 at 12:29 AM

Thanks for the lead... There are regular buses from Cebu City to... oh gads, I've forgotten the name of the town over the water you take the ferry from (I guess it's on my page or Sweet's), but it's not too expensive to get a driver to take you. Once there though you'll find many boats going accross all the time. It just costs a pittance. Accomodation over there is plentiful and all cheap. Both myself and Sweet Sentiments stayed at the same place (check our pages) and liked them, although they don't have 24 hour power. Some resorts (Exotic and others) claimonly they have 24 hour power, but it's not true, along the beach, most do now. If you want to dive, I would have suggested Bubble07, but I believe they have stopped and the lead divers from there are now a firm called "Thresher Shark Divers), and so should be very good. http://www.malapascua-diving.com/ Actually, if you contact them, they'd be very helpful for more info on getting there and accomodation too. The website also offers info on Malapascua. Have a truly fantastic time and write it up when you get back. Jem

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines