Malapascua Island Travel Answers

change location

Booking needed now?

by mrjemm Online Now Jun 30, 2004 at 11:32 AM

Hi there Malapascua fans, I am off there in a couple of weeks and am thinking if I should book ahead. Looking in the guides, it seems a lot cheaper than the prices quoted on resort sites. Same with the diving- I want to get out in the water quick as possible, but not sure whether to book ahead (a package?). Rgeards, Jem Mills

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

Re: Booking needed now?

by asianbelle Online Now Jun 30, 2004 at 6:01 PM

have you visited malapascua website? www.malapascua.net. gives a comprehensive information on the resort, including travel arrangements.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • arni_ph075's Profile Photo

Re: Booking needed now? -Not needed

by arni_ph075 Online Now Jul 5, 2004 at 5:36 AM

My trip to Malapascua have never push through, due to the rainy season.. nevertheless Malapascua is not that touristy esp on month of July, there are a lot of choices on resorts, just be sure to arrive there by noon time. Then you can choose from the resorts.. No advance booking necessary.. It would be cheaper too, and you could check first the place. Check out this website, this is where I found the contact numbers, mostly cellphones.. You can call them when you reach Manila. malapascua.de/Malapascua_Map... The website is great as its not promoting only a specifc resorts but choices..

• Re: Re: Booking needed now?

by mrjemm Online Now Jul 11, 2004 at 9:20 PM

Ester, Thankyou for your suggestion. It certainly looks nice in the pictures on VT and is very convenient to Cebu city, but having got some advice from divers on a dive-specific forum in the last couple of days, I am pretty certain about Malapascua now. However, I will be travelling through Cebu of course and if I have time, may well pop over for a last minute dive or two! I may otherwisde decide to have a look at Cebu itself. Can't wait till I get there. Maraming Salamat

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines