Malang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Surabaya during Ramadan

Surabaya Jun 29, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Are there any bars (ie colors, penthouse, etc) that are open during Ramadan? Are the restaurants open during lunch?

more
    • Train from Banyuwangi

Probolinggo Jul 17, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Hello!
      I'm planning to visit Bromo volcano and my plan is catch a train from Banyuwangi at 22.00 that arrives at Probolinggo or Pasuruan at about 3.30h in the morning. Do you know if there are buses or taxis at that time to go to Cemara Lawang or Wonokitri? I think it's good to see the sunrise, but I'm not sure if I can find transportation from the train station to the volcano at that time. Can anyone help me?

Thank you so much!!!

Olga

more
    • Rent a car

Banyuwangi Jul 11, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Is it possible to rent a car at Ketapang or Banyuwangi and drive it up to Ijen Crater?

more
    • traveldream's Profile Photo

Transport to/from Jatim Park 1 & 2

by traveldream Online Now Jun 13, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Hello,
      Anyone know how to go to and from Jatim Park 1 & 2? The hotel we're going to stay in says it can drop us off at Jatim Park, but for going back we need to find transport ourselves. How easy is it to find a taxi from there?

1 Answer Jun 15, 2012 at 8:36 PM
    • From Malang airport to Sendang Biru - how?

by Barkay Online Now Apr 7, 2011 at 12:10 AM

I with my wife arrive to Malang by air from Jakarta at the end of May 2011.
      We plan to go to the village Sendang Biru and Pulau Sempu and stay there for 3-5 days.
      Can we get to this village from airport? How much does it cost?
      Or we weed to go to Malang first and take a transport to the village there?
      Can you recommend us a hotel or a guesthouse in Sendang Biru? Do we need to book a room in advance? I couldn't find it in the web.
      Is it possible to come in contact with an english-speaking local as a guide there?
      Thank you very much.

6 Answers Apr 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM
    • Kusuma agro or Surya Indah

by ikira Online Now Apr 2, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Hi Vts

I will be arriving in Batu Malang from Jogja during 20th May.
      Is now the season for apple, orange ?
      Our agent recommend us to stay at Kusuma agro and we saw a blog recommending Surya Indah. Both also in Batu. Which one is more worth the money?

As we only have one night in Batu. The next day after lunch we will depart to Bromo. Is Kusuma Agro too "much" for us? Shall we go for cheaper accomodation? Any good recommendation?

id we stay in Budget hostel, we can we go to visit Apple plantation? Can we enter kusuma agro just by bying their 20 000 rph ticket?

Please advice.. many thanks.

7 Answers Mar 8, 2011 at 10:54 PM
    • To Batu, Malang

by ikira Online Now Mar 27, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Hi Vts,

We planning of going to Batu, Malang from Kawah Ijen.
      Anyone can advice how long it take to reach batu, malang from Kawah Ijen?
      We depart after lunch from Ijen.

We plan to spend a night in Batu and then vist the apple, orange and fruit orchards. Wish to visit singgosari as well.

On the next day we are heading back to Surabaya from Batu.
      Any one can advice how long it takes? And how is the journey from Batu to Surabay? I heard the Lapindo case has destroyed the tol road betweem surabaya and Malang? What is the latest condition?

Thanks ya

1 Answer Mar 28, 2010 at 2:15 AM
    • Hong Kong to Malang

by Katherinekan Online Now Jul 22, 2008 at 3:47 AM

Which Airport should I fly to for getting to Malang ??

tks

2 Answers Jul 22, 2008 at 6:41 AM
    • malang transport options

by musaphir Online Now Jun 14, 2008 at 8:47 PM

hi
      can anyone advise about the options available for travel within malang area and surroundings - can taxis or any form of transportation be hailed from the road side or from designated taxi stops or we have do it any other way.

our objective is to move around within the town and visit some of the interesting sights in the region.
      regards
      musaphir

2 Answers Mar 8, 2011 at 10:56 PM
    • malang or probolinggo

by musaphir Online Now May 14, 2008 at 12:15 PM

hi
      we have three days to spend around the surabaya region. various VT posts indicate that surabaya is a huge port city and may not merit a three day stay. we have threfore considered malang/batu or probolinggo as extensions. could travelling with a baby prove challenging travelling to probo.

how much could taxi fare cost to probolinggo?

we have received some extremely useful suggestions from some members (harish e.g) but would like to cover mt bromo if possible.

all ideas welcome.
      musaphir

4 Answers May 16, 2008 at 12:29 AM
    • accommodation in malang

by musaphir Online Now May 14, 2008 at 12:07 PM

hi

i am planning to stay at the katrika graha malang.this hotel claims to be the biggest entertainment centre in malang. is anyone aware of the kind of entertainment facilities available at this property e.g. is is this family entertainment or a karaoke type which might be noise pollutive. how is this property in terms of location - connectivity to the shopping areas and retaurants etc.

is malang (city centre) spread over an expansive area or it could be explored on foot.

what are the similar budget alternatives.
      musaphir

8 Answers Mar 8, 2011 at 10:53 PM
    • Who's going to Malang this year

by Deventer Online Now Jun 23, 2003 at 1:19 AM

Is there anyone who's going to travel to Malang specialy people from Holland ??

2 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 2:13 PM