Malakasa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cigarette prices

Santorini Island Apr 29, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Any idea to how much red leader cigarettes are please?

more
    • Taxi price

Kos Apr 19, 2015 at 4:08 AM

What is price of taxi from airport to mitsi Nordic beach hotel? Should I book in advance or just get at airport?

more
    • Area to stay in Kavala

Kavala 6 hours ago

Hello. I'm traveling to Kavala for the first time with my husband and two sons (ages 7 and 10) in August. We want to visit all the main attractions in Kavala and surrounding areas but unsure of what area to stay in -- whether it is the city or by the beach. I think we may need to be near the water just to have a relaxing activity at the end of the day. What do you recommend? Thank you!

more
    • A fire that broke out on June 20th 1798

Ioannina May 1, 2015 at 10:18 AM

A fire that broke out on June 20th 1798 inside the castle is reported.Can you give any details?

more
    • Number of days in santorini and naxos

Greece Apr 30, 2015 at 11:21 PM

Following is what i have booked

Naxos - 17-21 sep

Santorini - 21-25 sep

This will give me three full days in each island excluding travel days.

Thinking about staying for 2 days (instead ot 3) in either one of the two islands. Any suggestions?

Thanks

more
    • Organized beaches

Kythira Island Apr 22, 2015 at 1:47 PM

Hi!
      Which are organized beaches with umbrellas in Kythira?
      Thanks

more
    • Tonttuliina's Profile Photo

Tour trips to Elafonisi in April?

Elafonisi Apr 16, 2015 at 2:13 AM

Does any tour organiser make trips from Chania to Elafonisi in last week of April? I suppose that if we use the municipal buses, we'd have to spend the entire day in Elafonisi. Just a couple of hours is enough there (we just want to see the place and walk around the beach, not sunbath).
      Or is the only way to rent a car.

more
    • collegeprof's Profile Photo

Cape Sounion by boat?

Athens Apr 13, 2015 at 12:41 PM

We have visited Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poisidon by land several times. We would love to visit by boat. Does anyone know of a service that would take 5 of us for a boat ride to Cape Sounion?
      Thanks, Marilyn

more
    • Buying phone card at Athens international airport

Greece Apr 11, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Can I buy a phone card for local call and web surfing at Athens International Airport ? And how much does it cost ?

more
    • Need the scoop on Voula

Voula Apr 17, 2015 at 9:46 AM

My family and I are coming to Voula this summer. Wanted to get feedback on the place we've chosen to stay at (7 Septson) and needed advice on what our "must do's" should be. Any ideas?

more
    • Ferry to Athens

Santorini Island Apr 16, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Hi
      Traveling to Santorini June 17th (flying in -- expensive$$) thought we might get the ferry back to Athens (23rd)
      Is it best to buy tickets online OR buy them on Santorini, if so from where ??
      Thank you
      Ed

more
    • lewis-gunn's Profile Photo

Car hire in Kos

Kos Island Apr 13, 2015 at 11:25 AM

can anyone recommend a car hire firm in Kos town

more
    • Airport to town by bus

Athens Apr 13, 2015 at 5:59 AM

How do I get from the airport to Marni & Stournari corner?

more
    • Driving in Parga Area

Parga Apr 11, 2015 at 11:35 PM

I have booked a holiday for my 15 year old daughter and I at the Adams Hotel in Parga at the end of August. I am worried that it will be very crowded on the local beaches and so am considering hiring a car to drive to some smaller beaches. Does anyone know how busy the roads are at that time of year? I don't want to spend hours in slow moving traffic.

Thank you

more
    • TravisE's Profile Photo

mens silver bracelets...

Santorini Island Apr 17, 2015 at 6:34 AM

hi , its driving me crazy- i bought an amazing mens click on bracelet from santorini back in 2005, and sadly lost that bracelet..
      for the life of me cannot recall the shop- im assuming it was in Fira..as we were based around there for the week.
      all i recall is a grumpy shop owner,his fat tummy hanging out-but amazing jewellery and crafts.
      the bracelet was really unique, lots of detail design in it.
      if anyone has names and websites for some jewellery stores on santorini plz let me know.

thx.

more
    • From city center to Lavrio Marina

Athens Apr 13, 2015 at 6:53 AM

What bus should I taje from Athens to Lavrio?
      Where do I take it?

more
    • How much are excursions

Santorini Island Apr 11, 2015 at 2:59 AM

What is there to do in santorini and how much are excursions

more
    • Janinen's Profile Photo

Older Woman travelling alone in Athens

Athens May 1, 2015 at 3:16 AM

I am going to be in Athens on May 20, staying in Evripidou Street in Psiri district. Is it safe for me to go out on foot in the evening or should I stay inside after dark? I am 61 and am just a little nervous as it is the first time I have travelled on my own. I am travelling light with a backpack though - pretending I am still young I guess, because I don't feel very old yet!

more
    • Price of eating out

Crete Island Apr 28, 2015 at 9:45 AM

Hi any idea of the cost of eating out in Gouves and the price of beer.

more
    • GaiaG95's Profile Photo

Holiday houses / Hotels / Bed & Breakfast in Aegina?

Aegina Island Apr 26, 2015 at 7:52 AM

Hi everyone, I'd like to have some recommends about a place to spend 3 nights on the island of Aegina. I will go there with my mom on 28th of May and we will leave on 31th, I'd prefer to stay in a holiday house or a bed & breakfast but also an hotel would be okay for us; we would like also to find a place near the port of the island because we don't know very well how to move and by staying there it would be easier.
      Ps. it would be better if the price it's not so high! :)
      Thanks!

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

Lounge in Athens Airport

Athens Apr 19, 2015 at 10:44 PM

Hi guys,

We have a 8 hours transit in Athens Airport on 1st August night from 12 am to 8 am. Looking some advise and info about the sleeping places inside the airport and price.

Thanks in advance

more
    • getting to Kos Ferry port

Kos Apr 18, 2015 at 4:50 AM

whats the cheapest way to get from kefalos to kos ferry port? on the 4th of May

more
    • How much spending money needed

Santorini Island Apr 10, 2015 at 5:56 PM

I'm going to santorini in June for two weeks with my girlfriend b&b and was wondering how much money I will need per day if anyone can help?

more
    • Naxos Hotels

Greece Apr 23, 2015 at 11:13 AM

Any suggestions other than Hotel Naxos Grotta for 4 night with 2 adults and 2 kids.

Should I look for hotels near Naxos town or some other location within Naxos

more
    • Gettng from Sounion to Lavrio

Athens Apr 15, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Planning a route from Athens to Lavrio, however, I'd like to stop at Sounion and spend a few hours there on the way.
      I plan to use buses. I figured out the bus to Sounion is every other hour from Egypt Square. What I cannot figure out is what to take from Sounion to Lavrio, and how often is there a bus going this way.
      Also, do I buy a ticket to Lavrio, and use it to Sounion and then to Lavrio? Or two tickets (one for each leg)?

Thanks,
      Dan

more