Malakand

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Swat and kalam

Kalam Jul 22, 2015 at 5:14 AM

Is it safe to visit swat and kalam these days? I want to know about the weather and road conditions

more
    • AnushaIshtiaq's Profile Photo

shogran road

Mansehra Jul 16, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Plz tell me .. Is the road condition from kewai to shogran is good enough to travel on mehran suzuki ?

more
    • Trip to Kalam, Swat, Pakistan

Kalam Jul 14, 2015 at 10:18 PM

Has anybody visited Kalam, (Swat, Pakistan) recently??
      What is the road condition and how long does it take to reach there from Islamabad??

more
    • Visit Naran, Dudipatsar lake in mid october with family

Naran Yesterday

Dear Sir,
      i am planning to visit Naran , Kaghan , Shogran, Siri & Paye, ansoo lake & dudipatsar lake in mid October with my family, my wife, Daughter, brother and Sister. i am only concerned about visiting dudipatsar lake as i heard that dudipatsar is very tough to reach specially with family members and in mid October. can anyone guide me that is it safe to visit dudipatsar with family in mid October or not?

more
    • weather condition?

Naran Jul 6, 2015 at 10:50 PM

i want to visit naran from 27 july to 4 august will weather suit me or not? what will be approximate charges of boses and hotels?

more
    • weather condition? rents

Naran Jul 7, 2015 at 1:21 AM

i want to visit naran and saif ul malook from 25 july to 4 august what will be weather conditions there? and what will be fares of buses and rent of hotles we will be 13 people

more