Makati

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Furniture for Condo

City of Manila 2 hours ago

Where would you suggest getting contemporary furniture for a condo in the Sta Mesa area? I am looking for a bed, dining set, shelves, window air conditioners and refrigerator. I have been to the basement in Shangrila Mall and I know there are at least 2 good furniture stores there. Any other ones worth visiting?

more
    • Furniture store near Quezon City for a recliner

Manila Apr 3, 2014 at 8:50 PM

My Grandfather lives in Quezon City (We live in the US) and are looking for a furniture store near his residence where we can order a lifting recliner and have it delivered to his house. Any help?

more
    • Where to stay between Baguio City and Manila

Manila 3 hours ago

Hi

I will be travelling by bus between Baguio City and Manilla. I need to stop somewhere overnight so I can make my flight the next day from Manila, I need to be in Manila by 11am. My travelling partner doesn't want to stay in Manila.

Can someone recommend a few options of towns to stay at that are on/near the bus route?

Thanks!

more
    • 1 year rent in Mezza

City of Manila Apr 1, 2014 at 6:27 AM

I am looking for a 2 bedroom unit in SMDC Mezza. Must be no higher than 15th floor and not facing Aurora.
      Willing to pay up to 2 months advance and a 2 months deposit. NO POST DATED CHECKS!
      Units should be bare or semi furnished with no beds or sofa. If furnished, beds and sofa must be removed.

Ready to rent May 15 or June 1 2014.

email or PM me or answer this post. I will check it regularly.

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Safe or sorry?

Manila 23 hours ago

Over the past few weeks people have been telling me some very bad things about safety in Manila. Some even said that to be careful when walking out of airport and going in taxis in the night as people mug you and take all your money. Sould i be worried? Any tips on safety?

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Chef Jessie

Manila 19 hours ago

Looking for restaurants in Manila worth visiting. Came across Chef Jessie online and the menu looks quite good. Is it pricey? How much will it be for 2 people for main meal alone?

Also, which location should i go to out of the below loations?

Chef Jessie Rockwell Club
      Ground Level, Amorsolo Square,
      Amorsolo Drive, Rockwell Center,
      Makati City, Philippines

Chef Jessie Top of The City
      34th Floor, Citibank Tower
      8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Philippines

more
    • littleman's Profile Photo

Around Manila

Manila Apr 12, 2014 at 4:03 AM

Hi guys,i am thinking of travelling to Manila for a couple of months.I have been there before and looking for information on trips around Manila.I am not a beach person, so I am quite happy to look out over Manila bay.I am interested in WW2 sites, WW2 museums,travelling to Vigan and also working out at a gym in Manila.Does anyone know if Fitness First or Golds Gym in Makati have boxing equipment?or another gym?can I rent some gloves? as I do not wish to pack my own.I would also like attending some sporting events example boxing,stick fighting,womens sports, etc.
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • 1 month stay in Manila

Manila Mar 26, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Can you help me find a place to stay for 1 month in Manila, Pasay, Makati? we are 4 people. our budget is from 10,000 to 15,000.00 ONLY. it could be a hotel, apratment or a condo unit. Thanks!

more

Near Makati

• friend to go to the red ligth district

by bartoloj Online Now Feb 16, 2014 at 9:27 PM

how likely it is, that i can find a bar hopping body at any 3 star hotel in makati. i don't drink
      and i've never been in one. may be it is not a good idea to go alone, especially being my
      first visit to the phillippines.

any idea ? thanks for your help

3 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 6:14 PM
    • LaylenP's Profile Photo

Short Vaca in Manila in March

by LaylenP Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 1:32 AM

hai all

I'll becoming to manila with family including 2 kids parentsyears old and my sisters.

i was thinking to stay in makati. I was looking for an apartment or condos that could accomodate the whole family. For 2 bed rooms attached with living room and simple kitchenette would be fine for us.

Any area that just too far from shopping mall, restaurant and the attractions places. Safe to walk day and nite times. Easy to find Local food.

I found one greenbelt hotelits attached with shopping mall and quite nice and reliable for first timer tourist. Also notice there is restaurant along the street. Any hotel in between?

Touch down from Kota Kinabalu in noon time, please advise registered and reliable cab or transportation that could accomodate whole family8

Looking forward to hear from the expertise!^^

Cheers!
      Laylen D

5 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 6:18 AM
    • Ayala Triangle Lights

by goms25 Online Now Jan 6, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Until when will the lights at ayala triangle be open?

1 Answer Jan 6, 2014 at 7:36 PM
    • captchowdhury's Profile Photo

Nightlife in Makati City

by captchowdhury Online Now Nov 18, 2013 at 5:12 AM

Pls advice details on Nightlife at Makati City

3 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM
    • name of a bar in makati in greenbelt back in 1995

by lourdespiansay Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 9:18 PM

What is the name of the bar in Greenbelt back in 1995,

1 Answer Nov 3, 2013 at 10:10 PM
    • JersonB's Profile Photo

products in makati

by JersonB Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM

what are the famous products here in makati?

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 6:14 PM
    • Travel partner

by Hultsdorf Online Now Sep 23, 2013 at 1:49 AM

In Makati/Calamba and Manila between 13-17 Ocr, would like a travel companion / lady to hang out.
      I am expecting decent company who is fluent in english

2 Answers Sep 23, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    • Somerset millenium, aguire street, makati

by candy187 Online Now Jun 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Does anyone know anything about this hotel, e.g the good & bad points and what the food is like here. We are planning on going here in December. Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance

1 Answer Jun 18, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    • Somerset millenium, aguire street, makati

by candy187 Online Now Jun 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Does anyone know anything about this hotel, e.g the good & bad points and what the food is like here. We are planning on going here in December. Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance

1 Answer Jun 18, 2013 at 8:54 AM
    • best wifi connection in makati

by KelvsR Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 11:47 PM

what is the best wifi connection in makati

1 Answer Jun 15, 2013 at 6:16 AM
    • wifi in makati

by KelvsR Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 11:46 PM

what is the wifi in makati city

2 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 8:00 AM
    • chrisbilal's Profile Photo

One thing in Makati

by chrisbilal Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Had a last minute business trip come up. I will be staying at the Peninsula hotel in Makati, but only for one day (Tomorrow, the 19th actually).

I have a couple of favors to ask.

1. Please name your one favorite thing to do/see in Makati.
      2. Please name your favorite restaurant (veg/seafood or halal).

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

Chrisbilal

9 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM
    • peter216's Profile Photo

where about

by peter216 Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 5:38 PM

where about in makati or manila can i buy fake watches and other designer goods

5 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM
    • eamonnmcc's Profile Photo

Makati or Manilla?

by eamonnmcc Online Now Dec 9, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Hi,

I'm travelling to Manilla for only 2 days in January and I'm trying to book a hotel in the city centre so I get get the most of out the sights in as little time as possible.

But a lot of the hotels I search for are in Makati. Is this the main part of Manilla or should I be staying somewhere different? (city centre)

Basically all we want to do is see the main attractions in the city and do a bit of shopping etc....

Thanks in advance,
      Eamonn

5 Answers Dec 14, 2012 at 5:50 AM
    • renting a chauffered car

by rinaliz Online Now May 14, 2012 at 12:24 AM

I was told that it is relatively cheap to have a chauffered car in Manila. Is this true? How can I get some information?

Thanks.

4 Answers May 16, 2012 at 8:24 AM
    • Makati tailor made clothes and shoes

by cazza59 Online Now Jan 9, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Hi there, I will be staying in Shangri-La early March and I would like to have clothes and shoes custom made whilst there. I have searched and asked but no one seems to know if they do this in Makati and more importantly, if they do how long do they take to complete. Thanks and Regards C

2 Answers Apr 10, 2012 at 9:31 PM
    • Authentic Filipino Restaurants/Bars

by etalamera Online Now Dec 31, 2011 at 3:58 AM

I will be staying at the Peninsula in Makati and I would like to know where to go to experience a typical and authentic Filipino restaurants and bars. Thanks in advanced for any suggestions.

8 Answers Jan 7, 2012 at 4:24 AM
    • mircaskirca's Profile Photo

Where to stay, Robello House or Hotel Durban?

by mircaskirca Online Now Sep 22, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I'm still considering whether to stay in Robello House or Hotel Durban. Anybody stayed in one or another, or know about them? I'm looking for a quiet, clean and friendly place. It will only be for the night so closeness to the airports, international and national, is also important. And, how much can I expect to pay for a late night taxi ride from the airport to the hotel?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mira

1 Answer Sep 26, 2011 at 2:27 AM
    • jivanne96's Profile Photo

Gym but not Expensive

by jivanne96 Online Now Aug 21, 2011 at 2:56 AM

Can anyone recommend a good gym but not expensive in Makati vicinity?

• wph2005's Profile Photo

Are there cheap and comfortable hotel around Makati, Espacilly surrounding Greenbelt?

by wph2005 Online Now Aug 19, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Sometime, My friends or relatives will come to Makati, I am wonder which hotel is comfortable and cheap a little in makati? Thanks

2 Answers Aug 20, 2011 at 11:36 PM
    • concheman's Profile Photo

Furnished apartment to rent

by concheman Online Now Aug 2, 2011 at 9:02 PM

I am looking for a furnished apartment to rent for 3 months from september 2011 ,at a reasonable price, can someone give me details of where I may be able to get one in Makati.I have been to the Phillipines 3 times so have a good understanding of it.

2 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 1:45 AM
    • Transportation options from/to NAIA and New World Hotel in Makati

by reygcarolina Online Now May 22, 2011 at 8:40 PM

What are my transportation options from/to NAIA and New World Hotel? I am looking for a Van type shuttle/vehicle; air-conditioned; non-smoking; clean; no rip-off prices; and can safely bring us to the hotel. We are arriving at night (around 10:30PM) in Manila. I'll appreciate any help and inputs. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
      RGC

3 Answers May 24, 2011 at 5:57 PM
    • 1-year old Childrens birthday party

by dczupski Online Now Feb 25, 2011 at 1:02 AM

where is a good place for my daughters first birthday party, what location has good food as well as serves beer for the adults. I will have around 50 people arriving for the occasion. Near the Makati area is a central location. there will be around 20-25 kids and 20-25 adults.

1 Answer Feb 27, 2011 at 11:46 PM
    • Roses

by GiddyHelper Online Now Jan 10, 2011 at 7:31 AM

Does anyone know how much red roses are there? Please include quantity. thanks!

• hotel celeste

by jeh618 Online Now Dec 15, 2010 at 10:36 AM

how can i get to hotel celeste,coming from magallanes station of the mrt?

1 Answer Dec 15, 2010 at 5:18 PM
    • Transportation in Makati

by pentimentomiami Online Now Dec 11, 2010 at 8:29 AM

A family member is in Makati City and urgently needs to take a taxi to the Consulate of Ireland, 70 Jupiter Street, ASAP.

He is not safe taking any taxi in Makati, so I am inquiring for him from Miami. May I ask for your advice how he can take a safe and reliable transportation from 1226 Makati Avenue, Makati City, Phillippines, to the Consulate of Ireland?

Thank you for much for your kind information and help.

Sincerely

Caroline Donkin

4 Answers Mar 25, 2011 at 3:23 AM
    • BeanBag109's Profile Photo

Any VT members that could act as a tour guide?

by BeanBag109 Online Now Nov 11, 2010 at 8:10 AM

I will be staying at the Intercontinental Manila around the end of the year, and would like to find a VT member that could be a "Tour-Guide" for a day or two.

I will also post this in the Manila forum incase this is the wrong place.

Thanks everyone!!
      Mike

3 Answers Nov 12, 2010 at 5:22 AM
    • COMEONDOWN's Profile Photo

THE BLDG. BSA

by COMEONDOWN Online Now Nov 1, 2009 at 6:44 PM

We are looking into reserving for a week at this bldg. called BSA - located right in front of Greenbelt 5. The company who handles BSA is called Quantum. Would anyone know how their service is and how the apts efficiency is compared to other rental apartments for tourists? Any helpful feedback would be greatly appreciated and if you have any other bldg. suggestions kindly let us know. Thank you.

5 Answers Feb 6, 2010 at 3:35 AM
    • vivier's Profile Photo

Condo in Makati for September

by vivier Online Now Apr 19, 2009 at 4:28 AM

Hello, I 'm searching for a furnished condo in Makati for next September. I'll stay around a month there and I can't afford something too expensive. Does anyone have informations?
      Please email me at hypevibes@yahoo.com

Salamat po!
      Olivier

• What to buy in Philippines? (clothes)

by kayko2000 Online Now Jan 15, 2009 at 7:40 AM

Hi all.

What type of clothes are cheaper in the Philippines than anywhere else? I hear that Guess and Levi's jeans are cheap. I would rather buy brands that are known internationally.

I do need a pair of board shorts, and my girlfriend needs some swimwear too. Any suggestions on where to go to get decent brands at relatively cheap prices? (for example, what might a pair of Billabong or Volcom or Rip Curl or... board shorts go for?) Or if there are any GOOD Filipino brands, I'm good for that too...

I'll be staying in Makati near Ayala Glorietta. Are there any nearby stores you would recommend I visit?

Thanks!
      Kevin

2 Answers Aug 23, 2009 at 4:29 AM