Makati Travel Answers

change location

Affordable place to stay in Makati.

by PhilippineTourist Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 5:05 PM

Hi,

Is it possible for 2 people to live comfortably in Makati for 45K per month for a few months to 1 year? We have almost 100K per month available but we'd like to save it. Any advice where to stay? I suppose we'll need a place at about 25K at most. Could we find one? How much are food expenses and other expenses in the area?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • audspice's Profile Photo

Re: Affordable place to stay in Makati.

by audspice Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 4:55 AM

You can try Oriental Gardens. I think they offer 6 mos. to 1 year lease.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • backpacker24's Profile Photo

by backpacker24 Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 10:41 AM

With your 45K, very possible, and be assured of good security and services. Look up condotels in Makati area. Preferably BSA condos which are around Greenbelt (malls, bars) area. You may also want to see along Makati Ave. or Valero St. For non condos, check out Salcedo Village. Expenses are pretty cheap although chances are, you might get ripped off so just be a lil street smart.

• JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 6:42 PM

hi. My friend is a broker for some citadel units. Her name's beda naval. you may want to call her at +63 9185797407. please tell her jane cajuguiran referred you to her. she's my neighbor and friend.

• GenuinelyCurious's Profile Photo

by GenuinelyCurious Online Now Feb 12, 2008 at 11:24 PM

Thanks for posting this PT. I have a similar question. I checked Craigslist Manila and they had several listings. However, checking in with my Manila penpal, I was told these prices were a bit high. The most attractive one I saw in your price range was at the link below. NOTE it is furnished - maybe an important factor for you to consider.

manila.craigslist.com.ph/apa...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Makati