where about

by peter216 Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 5:38 PM

where about in makati or manila can i buy fake watches and other designer goods

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: where about

by davidjo Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 6:16 PM

The market at Baclaran which is open everyday has fake watches. It mainly operates underneath Baclaran LRT station and extends along the road. The big market day there is Wednesday.
    Divisoria and Quiapo you can also buy fake watches, but you won't get a warranty and who knows how long they will last for!!!

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

by davidjo Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Fake designer goods, dvd's and all the other counterfeit items are widely available all over S E Asia, many originating from China!!! But don't carry 50 watches home, they may be confiscated.

1 member found this helpful

• reeya's Profile Photo

by reeya Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 7:29 PM

There is also Greenhills Shopping Center for Class A counterfeits (yes apparently even counterfeits have a rating system).

Be the first to rate this answer!

• jimibayrante's Profile Photo

by jimibayrante Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

In Makati, look for the Makati Cinema Square. You can buy imitated products there. From clothes to DVD.

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

by cyndymc Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I'm ambivalent to recommend places to buy fake goods, but reality is such that tourists still look for them anyway so here's my opinion... Greenhills is the preferred place for smart copies with good quality (Grade A, etc). I'm sorry to say that the ones in Baclaran, Divisoria and Quiapo are of lower quality. In Makati, I heard there have been raids by authorities of fake goods in Makati Cinema Square, but some enterprising vendors might be back after a "cooling" period. You can try to look if you're in the area anyway... Just a word of advise, inspect the goods very very well before you pay. There's no warranty for these goods. Good luck!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Makati