Makarska

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nightlife in mid june

Hvar Apr 13, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I want to about clubbing and parties in mid june .

does it crowded with tourist in that time?

and in general, of which nationality majority of tourist are?

Thank u

more
    • Split, Hvar or Brac

Hvar Mar 31, 2014 at 7:51 AM

HI Planning on a trip to Croatia and we are going to travel up to Split form Dubrovnik for 3 nights but dont know whether to stay oin Split and travel over to the Islands or stay in Hvar or Brac. Can anyone advise. We wont nice beaches but things to do at night. We are then heading down to MOntenegro for 4 nights at the end of our holiday

more
    • premier league football

by robbieuk1963 Online Now Aug 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Hi,

Does anybody know if there are any bars/hotels in Makarska that show live premier league football? There next week and want to watch Man Utd v Chelsea.
      Thanks

2 Answers Aug 21, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    • Gaabylee's Profile Photo

I need some information about Makarska; budget, airport etc.

by Gaabylee Online Now Jun 14, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Hi.

Me and my boyfriend are going to Makarska in July (2013) 4th July until 10th of july.
      We are staying there for 7 days and I am thinking of bringing about 1000€ (7466,9 HRK)
      and I was wondering if that is enough?

I would also like to know the best way to get to Makarska from Split airport,
      money rates & how long it will take? Also for the way back.

We arrive in Makarska at 22.45 will there be buses at that time?
      Also when we are going home, are plane leaves around 14.00,
      what time should we leave Makarska to get to Split airport?

Any other added info and tips on Makarska that you could give is highly appreciated :)

Thank you

4 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 6:20 AM
    • jet ski hire

by clark2905 Online Now May 28, 2012 at 7:25 AM

We are of to makarska in july/august and were wondering if you can hire jet skis ther and also is there a place to hire Mountain bikes

Thanks for any Help

Derek

1 Answer May 28, 2012 at 3:19 PM
    • excelemp's Profile Photo

Hang Outs in makarska

by excelemp Online Now Aug 3, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Hey Im coming to Makarska for a few weeks in August, looking to chill and chat with some folks.

• Mi_'s Profile Photo

Argentine Tango in Makarska?

by Mi_ Online Now Jul 23, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Hi!

Can I dance tango in Dubrovnik?I will be there in August and I want to know if there is a place where I can dance.
      Thanks!!

Mihaela

1 Answer Jul 24, 2009 at 3:36 AM
    • Meteor hotel facilities

by lunnks Online Now Jan 27, 2009 at 6:17 AM

We are staying at the meteor this summer, I would like to know if beach towels are provided by the hotel.

1 Answer Jan 27, 2009 at 8:37 AM
    • RESORT INFO

by kmockuk Online Now Jan 7, 2008 at 11:19 AM

Hi
      We have just booked a holiday to Makarska in Croatia. We would really have liked to stay in Bol on Brac Island but the holtels there are quite expensive so we have decided to stay in Makarska. I would like to know if it is easy to get to the Island and the famous horse shoe beach from Makarska. Is there a boat or ferry you can catch for a day trip? Would you need to hire a car or would the boat/ferry stop near the beach area?
      Thanks Kim

2 Answers Jan 20, 2008 at 3:52 PM
    • Things to do in and around Brela

by Fjordingen Online Now Jun 12, 2006 at 2:14 PM

We, mother and father and two boys of 10 and 12, are spending 2 weeks in Brela from the end of June this year.
      We have not been to this area before, and are very anxious to find out more about what to do and what to see in the area. Easpecially we would like to know about exciting things to do together with the boys. We are also very fond of local cousine, both food and drink, and would appreciate comment about this as well.

Tor Erik

2 Answers Jun 15, 2006 at 2:20 PM
    • A lot of questions about Makarska, Dubrovnik, Split ...

by Aidyl Online Now May 31, 2006 at 7:25 AM

Hello,

My husband and I are visiting Makarska from 17 June till 1 July.

We want to visit Dubrovnik and Split by public transport, en walk through the city by ourselves, no guided tour. Is this recommended?

Is it easy to reach Dubrovnik and Split by public transport from Makarska?

Are there quiet beaches around Makarska, which are easy to reach on foot? We like walking a lot, so 5 km to a beach is no problem!!

We want to walk in de Biokovo Mountains, what do you recommend?

Does anyone has more tips, while we are visiting Makarska? We won't hire a car, so we need to do things on foot, by bike or by public transport...

Can't wait to read your tips ...

Thanx!!

Lydia

4 Answers Jul 18, 2011 at 2:48 PM
    • Looking for good private appartments. Any recomendations, advices?

by Lonika Online Now May 9, 2006 at 11:59 PM

I/m looking for a private acoomodation in Makarska. May be somebody can reccomend some appartments where you were?

1 Answer Aug 3, 2009 at 9:56 AM
    • What to do & see

by roynmand Online Now Jul 7, 2005 at 2:12 AM

Hi all,
      My fiancée & I are staying in the Hotel Biokovo in Makarska from the 29th Aug to the 6th Sept this year.
      Can any one offer us advice on things to see & do in the area ?

What about good places to eat ?

Also, does anyone know what excursions are organised from the hotel or locally ?

And one final question, as we are unable to get the croatian currency in the UK what is the best place or way to change it when we get there or will we be ok taking travellers cheques ?

Sorry for all the questions, advise or answeres to any of the above much appreciated

Thanks

5 Answers May 28, 2012 at 7:12 AM
    • barkingcreek's Profile Photo

Restaraunts

by barkingcreek Online Now Apr 24, 2005 at 9:45 AM

Hiya

We're going to Makarska in early June

Can anybody reccommend a nice restaraunt in the area ?

Thanks

1 Answer Apr 25, 2005 at 4:04 AM
    • zagreb to makarska bus from airport??

by lizzyv Online Now Sep 14, 2004 at 12:05 AM

Hi all, we are arriving on Oct 1st at 6.10am? (all going smoothly) and it will take a few hours to get out of the airport, can we catch a bus from there or do we need to go elsewhere in zagreb? As far as I know there is no train service...only to Split. Advice please, as you can imagine we will be VERY tired :-)

2 Answers Feb 28, 2006 at 3:15 AM