Makaha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for historic buildings in Haleiwa

Haleiwa 7 hours ago

Our art group is looking for historic buildings in Haleiwa to draw and paint. We are located in Kaneohe and will be travelling up to Haleiwa next month. Also, what would be a good place to get brunch between Kaneohe and Haleiwa?

more
    • Accommodation outside of Waikiki

Honolulu Jul 8, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Hi, can you suggest some places to stay outside of Waikiki? There are four of us travelling and we are looking for a 2 bed apartment with kitchen, close to beach and dining but a bit quieter than Waikiki. Thanks.

more
    • waikiki accommodation

Waikiki Jun 29, 2014 at 5:42 AM

best value for money "ocean front" accommodation in waikiki

more
    • Something new in Oahu

Oahu Jul 18, 2014 at 4:49 PM

My boyfriend and I have been to Oahu at least a dozen times and have hit all of the major attractions. We are looking for a new adventure to try. Does anyone have any ideas?

more
    • Luau at Honolulu

Honolulu Jul 17, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Hi, Any recommendations for a fun Luau? Is Hula dance a part of the Luau?? We do not want to spend an entire day at the Luau, like at the PCC. We will be staying at the Hilton Village. Heard they have one too. Is it good, or how good is it?? Please suggest.

Thanks,

--Tarini

more
    • Getting married!

by tileaf Online Now Nov 21, 2007 at 11:36 AM

So I'm planning my wedding to take place next July- on a Monday. I was trying to ween away from the more commercial side of the island, we don't really enjoy the "hustle and bustle" of waikiki or honolulu. There will be about 50 of us and I'm hoping to find a nice beach near the area we're staying. A majority of us will be staying near Kapolei or Barber's Point. Any suggestions of a nice beach in that area or any restaurants that can accommodate a party of our size?

3 Answers Dec 28, 2007 at 11:51 PM
    • The low down on Makaha

by snope11 Online Now Feb 11, 2006 at 7:26 PM

My boyfriend and I want to stay somewhere on Oahu away from Honolulu. I've seen some vacation rental listings for Makaha that seem like great deals, and the pictures of the beach looks gorgeous. However, I've heard that it not so safe or clean on the streets. I know it's off the beaten touristy path, which is definitely what I'm looking for. But I'd love to get the low down on what Makaha is really like and if it is a good place to stay at for a few nights.

If anyone can give their advice on this area, I'd appreciate it!
      Thanks!

6 Answers Mar 22, 2006 at 2:14 PM
    • Weather in Makaha and Waialae beach

by H&M Online Now Aug 10, 2004 at 10:45 AM

My fiance and I are planning to get married in Hawaii next June. Our first plan was to have our wedding on a beach in South Maui because of the dry climate. After doing some researches on different beaches on different islands, I kind of like the Waialae beach park in Oahu because it is arounded by a lot of palm trees. I love palm trees! We are thinking to get married in Oahu instead of Maui. However, we are worried about the weather in North Oahu? (is Waialae beach on west or north side of Oahu?). Can some give us advice? Thanks in advance.

7 Answers Aug 11, 2004 at 2:17 PM