Majuro Travel Answers

change location

Cheap Airfare to Majuro, MH???

by JetHead Online Now Dec 26, 2002 at 9:32 PM

Does anyone know of a really cheap way to fly from LA to Majuro? I want to visit a friend but I'm operating on a reeeeally tight budget. Many thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Wiley_Coyote's Profile Photo

Re: Cheap Airfare to Majuro, MH???

by Wiley_Coyote Online Now Dec 28, 2002 at 3:46 PM

doh! i'm afraid majuro and tight budgets don't exactly go together. it's unfortunate, but since the island is so far away and so distant, that the airfares are usually ridiculous! well, this isn't the case with just majuro, but just about most places in the pacific. where are you anyway before i say anything further? you might be in guam and that's about cheap as it gets. every now and then some of the US airlines will have specials to guam and you can hop a short flight from there...relatively short. unfortunately, these specials are extremely rare. i think continental is the only airline that has regularly scheduled flights from the mainland US, but they're ridiculously expensive.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Wiley_Coyote's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Cheap Airfare to Majuro, MH???

by Wiley_Coyote Online Now Dec 28, 2002 at 3:48 PM

oops, just realised you already said you were i LA...sorry. i guess you can get pretty good deals to manilla or guam from LA, huh? see if you can backtrack from manilla.

• RE: Cheap Airfare to Majuro, MH???

by chapstick2 Online Now Mar 26, 2006 at 11:01 AM

If I'm not mistaken, you don't have any options. Really, Continental is the only way your going to get from LA to Majuro (if you're planning on island hopping).

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Majuro