how many days would i require to see all must visit sites when in majorca

5 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 1:33 AM
    • beer are lager in majorca

by jamielydia Online Now Mar 12, 2014 at 10:52 AM

what is the most common loal beer

3 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 8:04 AM
    • eating out

by edwardo58 Online Now Feb 16, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Can you tell me the average price for a meal for 2 in an average restraurant

3 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 2:45 PM
    • Friskyfinn's Profile Photo

What areas to avoid?

by Friskyfinn Online Now Dec 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Wishing to spend a week sunbathing and relaxing in Majorca. My nightmare would be to end up somewhere full of British teens off their faces, half naked making idiots of themselves. I have heard the island is beautiful. What areas are still 'Spanish' and not spolied by tourists or am I 30 years too late?

11 Answers Dec 17, 2013 at 3:14 AM
    • Stone Arches on the coast

by bgklaw Online Now Nov 6, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I seem to remember a stone arch on the Western coast of Mallorca. Is there one?

4 Answers Nov 6, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    • MALLORCA trip

by mortenlyset Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Nice places to go in western and northern Mallorca?

2 Answers Oct 16, 2013 at 6:01 AM
    • RicheyW's Profile Photo

anyone know of any small airfields/airstrips on the island?

by RicheyW Online Now Oct 11, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Does anyone know anything at all even the smallest bit of info would help. Do you have friends on the island who might know and could give contact details and location/s please.
      I will probably visit by road though I might be also 'shown ' some when flying with recent contacts from the island microlight airfields at Binissalem and Vilafranca. - when I met a couple of pilots there last November I forgot to ask for their telephone numbers!!
      Thanks for any info in advance.

1 Answer Oct 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    • ZoeM11's Profile Photo

October Weather

by ZoeM11 Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Has anyone been to majorca in late October? Can you advise me of the typical weather please. Thanks

3 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 12:50 AM
    • ZoeM11's Profile Photo

October Weather

by ZoeM11 Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Has anyone been to majorca in late October? Can you advise me of the typical weather please. Thanks

2 Answers Sep 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    • Mallorca in August

by thecasey4 Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Hi, we are group of two families with 4 kids between us (aged between 19 and 11), we are looking to come to Mallorca in July/August (kids holiday time), where would be the least uncrowded, unspoilt areas to visit?? The older kids are not particularly into the clubbing scene, and we don't want anywhere that is too 'brits abroad', ie. full english breakfast/steak and chips cafes on every corner (sorry if this makes me sound like a snob!!). Any ideas gratefully received

5 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM
    • things to see and do

by lesmat Online Now Sep 7, 2013 at 5:05 AM

My partner and I are going to Palma Nova later today, have you any suggestions of things to do and see as we have never been before we are in our mid 50s and ealry 60s

1 Answer Sep 7, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    • Beach recommendations near Palma

by CruisingItaly Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Hi, can anyone recommend any nice beaches near the port of Palma? Preferably somewhere that has some good watersports and is easy to get to!

Thanks,

1 Answer Sep 1, 2013 at 2:11 AM
    • YazgimT's Profile Photo

Pretty villages/towns in Majorca

by YazgimT Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Can you please recommend me nice,scenic villages in Majorca? We hire a car so we would like to see villages/towns which is worth to be seen.We also want to try different beaches. We have a 3 year old toddler so we prefer sandy beach but no essential. Thank you

6 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 2:42 AM
    • YazgimT's Profile Photo

Nice towns?

by YazgimT Online Now Aug 15, 2013 at 6:41 AM

We are going to stay in Alcudia next week for a week. We hired a car so that we can see other villages/towns in the island. Can you please recommend me nice,scenic villages, particularly quite ones? We also want to try different beaches. We have a 3 year old toddler so we prefer sandy beach but no essential. Thank you

3 Answers Aug 15, 2013 at 10:59 AM
    • Transporting our dogs from the UK to Palma

by dottypettitt12 Online Now Aug 8, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Has anyone any suggestions of the best form of transport to bring my dogs over to Palma from the UK, they are retrievers and one of them is a very anxious dog.

1 Answer Aug 8, 2013 at 4:08 AM
    • By ferry to Mallorca

by lequerce Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Driving to Mallorca with a dog from the Uk - what is the best - and cheapest - option?

1 Answer Aug 3, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • Sun protection

by andlay Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Can anyone please tell me how long sun protection remains effective. I have several that are one year old and a couple perhaps ten years old. The industry advises life of only a couple of months but they would!
      Can anyone please help.

4 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM
    • Resort of Cala Bona

by peternieri Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Can you tell me if this is a nice resort for two retired people. Is there enough to do in the daytime? Can we get to other destinations easily?

3 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 4:27 PM
    • Cap for mentor boat trip

by Djhspooner Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Where can I find a boat trip to cap formentor

1 Answer Jun 28, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • What has bitten me?

by England1980 Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I flew home from Majorca today in agony!

Yesterday I spent the entire day in bed with flu type symptoms and was unable to do anything, but had no bites visible anywhere.

This morning I woke up with a couple of small hard red bumps on my fingers, by time I got home both of my hands are covered top and bottom with the red bumps, fingers are very painful, sore to touch, itchy and like pins and needles sensation, nothing stops the agony.

Any ideas on what has happened?

10 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 9:59 AM
    • Es Bolero Cala Egos

by donna____ Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Has anyone stayed in es bolero studio apartments part of club marthas , and if so how did ye find it?

• Recommendations for a baby friendly hotel needed

by williwonka Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Hi !

I was looking for a nice beach hotel in Majorca.
      Maybe someone can recommend one.

5 Answers Jun 26, 2013 at 3:29 PM
    • How far?

by donna____ Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 5:36 AM

What is the walking distances from club martas apartments cala egos to cala dor? :)

2 Answers Jun 11, 2013 at 8:54 AM
    • Question title

by terrygood1937 Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM

When travelling to Majorca, can you take in any food?

4 Answers Mar 26, 2013 at 4:28 AM
    • Beach Lockers

by random_guy_surf Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Hello, Anyone know if there are any lockers at the beaches in Mallorca? I am flying from Barcelona for the day, and did not want to leave my valuables lying around in the beach.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

5 Answers May 16, 2013 at 7:50 AM
    • Best place for Couples in Majorca

by kmanders Online Now Feb 25, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Hello,

Me and my boyfriend are 19 and 23 and wanting to go away to Majorca in August for our 4 year anniversary for 7-10 days. I've been to Alcudia about 5 times and Love it but want to try somewhere different!

We want somewhere with nice restaurants and bars as we love eating out and sangria! Needs to be a nice beach and within a distance of days out and things to do.. any suggestions would be really helpful.

Oh and NO MAGALUF!

2 Answers Feb 28, 2013 at 6:43 AM
    • APARTMENTS IN MAJOCA

by Katecollins Online Now Feb 7, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Where and how is the best way to rent an apartment in Majoca in August?

5 Answers Feb 25, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    • marinplange's Profile Photo

Majorca in November

by marinplange Online Now Oct 25, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Hey , i am planing to visit Majorca with my friends, and i was wondering if there are any activities, attractions open in this dates. i heard that in the winter there is not much, yet i believe there has to be some movement around the island during winter.
      do you know of anything ? thanks, any recommendations ?
      M

3 Answers May 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    • Majorca in April

by WaelA Online Now Oct 16, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I'm planing to have my honeymoon in Spain and will be going for sure to Majorca.
      i came across some marvelous villas there for rent with a nice pool, but the problem here is that I'm not sure if the weather in Majorca in April are good for swimming.

i need your help folks if i should do more search on villas with heated pools or i should go with just any villa if the weather will serve me for practicing swimming.

it'll be much appreciated.

2 Answers Oct 17, 2012 at 3:54 AM
    • JulesH's Profile Photo

Palma-Soller Train

by JulesH Online Now Aug 31, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Hi,

I'm looking to visit Majorca in late September, and have found a lovely looking little guesthouse called C'an Isabel in Soller. I will be travelling alone, and don't really want to hire a car, but I'm also a lover of early 20th century means of travel and I would love to travel on the beautiful wooden Palma-Soller train. I've looked it up online, but while the prices and timetable is clear, it doesn't tell me how long the train takes to reach Soller from Palma, or how long it takes to get the the station from the airport. This is vital information as I don't want to miss my plane/train, or arrive too late at the guesthouse. Can anyone give me any information on this, or any other aspect of my proposed trip please? Many thanks in advance, Jules x

5 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 12:14 PM