change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lake baikal to northern part of siberia for northern light

Siberia Nov 22, 2014 at 4:54 AM

hi everyone,

I am planning to visit the forzen lake baikal in winter and want to take that chance to see some northern light.

May I know if anyone know which city in siberia that can which northern light and near to lake baikal?

what transportation would you suggest to travel from lake baikal to your suggested city?

many thanks
      Ronald

more
    • lake baikal to northern part of siberia for northern light

Siberia Nov 22, 2014 at 4:54 AM

hi everyone,

I am planning to visit the forzen lake baikal in winter and want to take that chance to see some northern light.

May I know if anyone know which city in siberia that can which northern light and near to lake baikal?

what transportation would you suggest to travel from lake baikal to your suggested city?

many thanks
      Ronald

7 Answers Nov 22, 2014 at 8:55 PM
    • Cruise Ship Clearance

Bar Harbor Aug 11, 2014 at 6:42 AM

We are visiting Bar Harbour by cruise ship in September. Its the cruise's first port-of-call in USA. Last time we cruised to USA our first port-of-call was Boston and clearance took hours. Will Bar Harbour be better?

3 Answers Aug 11, 2014 at 7:26 AM
    • Never Been

Bar Harbor Aug 7, 2014 at 7:29 AM

I enjoy haunted places and relaxing at the ocean. The boyfriend likes comedy clubs and beachside activities. Is there enough to keep us both satisfied in Bar Harbor? This will be our first trip to Maine, should we pick a different seaside town?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 9:56 AM
    • Kayaking in Acadia

Bar Harbor Aug 1, 2014 at 12:34 PM

anyone for recommendations on kayaking tours?

• need to get from Kennebunkport to Old Orchard Beach

Kennebunkport Jul 28, 2014 at 6:58 AM

I need a way to get to Old Orchard Beach from Kennebunkport after a fishing boat returns at around 4:30 on a Saturday afternoon? Does anyone know of a taxi or car service I can call or an inexpensive car rental place where I can rent for just 1 day? Thanks

2 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 4:04 PM
    • extex's Profile Photo

Rockland or Camden?

Rockland Jul 15, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Flying into Portland for a 6 night Harbor Town vacation. Camden or Rockland? Which has the prettiest harbor? And is there a hotel or inn or B&B perched up high with views? If not either of those towns, suggestions? Only want to stay in 2 hotels in 6 nights. Flying out of Portland, so we'll see it coming and going. Thanks..... End of August a good time? Hoping to avoid the school crowd. Can't get a room anywhere for the Lobster Fest, or we'd come Aug 1st. Darn! Kathy

3 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 8:41 AM
    • driving directions to york village

York Village Jun 30, 2014 at 5:07 AM

How do I get to York village from Leominster, ma

1 Answer Jun 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • Transportation options

Kittery Jun 29, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Besides car, what's the best way for me to get to Kittery Point from the Boston airport?

• Must see places in the Biddeford area?

Maine Jun 21, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Were in Biddeford and new to the area and would like to hear about some "must see" places in the area. We have seen most of the coast from here to Wells. Lookin for some inland sites.

1 Answer Jun 21, 2014 at 6:58 AM
    • rayjohns's Profile Photo

Long Term Parking near Ferry?

Portland Jun 10, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I'll be taking the ferry to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia in August. Likely will be there six days. Is there inexpensive parking somewhere in Portland? One website listed the cost as being over $185. That seems high. But still cheaper than taking my car round trip on the ferry since I won't need a car once I get there.

2 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 5:56 AM
    • Bar Harbor to Canada

Bar Harbor May 31, 2014 at 9:38 AM

I will be in Bar Harbor the first part of July. I'd like to go to Canada one of the three days we will be there. What would be the closest town in Canada with the fastest route. Or are there other places near the Canada - Maine border that you would recommend? Thanks for any suggestions.
      Robin

1 Answer Jun 2, 2014 at 1:28 PM
    • high tides

Bar Harbor May 14, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Where is the best place to be to watch the extreme tides come and go and how long does it take for the tides to change?

1 Answer May 14, 2014 at 1:19 PM
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

motel/hotel near concorde bus station (union st)

Bangor Apr 28, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Need to catch a flight out of Logan Airport (Boston) around noon, so I am booked on the 7am Concorde line to Logan.
      Are there any low cost motels near Concorde...names? Thanks

• Tours in Bar Harbour

Bar Harbor Apr 21, 2014 at 6:26 AM

We are on a cruise with Holland America are there tours we can take in Bar Harbour we arrive on June 15th 2014

4 Answers Apr 22, 2014 at 3:11 AM
    • How far is Bar Harbor from Old Orchard Beach

Bar Harbor Apr 17, 2014 at 6:25 AM

What is the distance between Bar Harbor and Old Orchard Beach

8 Answers May 1, 2014 at 3:11 PM
    • Opening days gift shops

York Beach Apr 16, 2014 at 3:15 PM

When do most of the gift shops in York open? Joan's Beach and Gift especially.

2 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 3:54 PM
    • Hotel Advice Appreciated

Bar Harbor Apr 16, 2014 at 2:07 PM

We're a family of five planning on visiting Bar Harbor at the end of June. Just wondering if you have any advice out of these three hotels (or another recommendation): Bayview, Atlantic Eeryie Lodge, and Bar Harbor Grand Hotel? Any experience with any of these?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2014 at 4:32 PM
    • Overwhelmed!

Bangor Apr 4, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I will be arriving in Bangor Tuesday, April 15th. My husband will be there working in Baileyville since the 10th and will continue thru the 17th. I will be on my own for 2 days. I have looked at all the websites on Bangor and am overwhelmed at all there is to do. We will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on Haskell Rd. What would be the best for me to do on my own for a couple days?
      thanks!
      iris downey

5 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM
    • marksenior's Profile Photo

The most decent and delightful place in Maine

Maine Apr 4, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hello members, As I am planning for a spring vacation trip to Maine,USA so I am curious to know that is the atmosphere their is decent and delighful? What are your views on this?

3 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 7:48 PM
    • Aussies driving Portland to Boston

Maine Mar 28, 2014 at 10:52 PM

We arrive in Portland around lunchtime 13th May and want to drive to Boston for the 16th May (to give us a day or so to explore Boston). Any suggestions of routes, towns to explore, must experience/do, foodie delights would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Oct 16, 2014 at 7:49 AM
    • Writing Pen w/ Photo of Maine Coastline

Maine Mar 4, 2014 at 1:10 PM

I've been looking for a nice writing pen with a photo of the Maine coastline as a birthday gift for our accounting manager. I wrote to the Maine Tourism Board and they responded that I would be able to find it easily online - no such luck. Can you direct me please?

1 Answer Mar 4, 2014 at 5:59 PM
    • Is it worth a whole day?

Portland Feb 18, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Hey! I'll be traveling to the northeast for vacation from Alabama. I'll be flying into Boston and will have about a week and a half to take in as much of New England as I possibly can. I'm really bound to transit systems since I won't have a car. There is a megabus that goes to Portland from Boston. Could I see most of Portland in a day or should I spend the night? Any other tips on where to go or what to see would be appreciated as well!

1 Answer Feb 18, 2014 at 9:00 AM
    • college visit

Portland Feb 17, 2014 at 9:08 PM

Visiting University of New England in Biddeford with my daughter on Saturday. Want to give her an idea of the surrounding area should she decide to go to college here. I have never been to Portland, any suggestions for touring and staying overnight?

Thank you

1 Answer Feb 18, 2014 at 12:27 PM
    • busy times

Bar Harbor Feb 16, 2014 at 5:02 PM

we are planning a trip in late July. Are the hiking trails busier then. We hike with a small dog who is very well trail trained but still I am always aware of people around us. last time we were here it was in June and the trails were fairly calm. Just wondered how busy it would be in late July

2 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 5:37 PM
    • chiggins's Profile Photo

August in Maine

Maine Feb 16, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I'm looking for advice about a trip in August. Do you need to book motels in advance or can you usually get rooms on the day you arrive in a town, like you can in California? Many thanks.

3 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 5:13 PM
    • Lobster is the best

Maine Feb 12, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I just read your list about 10 iconic foods and you left OUT Maine lobster, Are you kidding me??? Have you ever tried a Custard Apple from Queensland Australia? Crepes from France is like breathing there is no debate about it being good. Sushi from Tokyo Japan, may as well say saki, seriously the only place better for sushi would be in someones home. Maybe that is how you see Maine Lobster.

3 Answers Mar 1, 2014 at 6:24 AM
    • Vinalhaven Island-Wide Annual Yard sale?

Vinalhaven Feb 12, 2014 at 7:22 AM

I've heard, or read, that there is an annual island-wide yard sale on Vinalhaven. Can you provide some details about this event?

• Are there good chances of having 2 jobs in Maine?

Maine Jan 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Hey guys,

I was just wondering which are the chances of getting 2 jobs in Maine and is it a tourists' attraction in Summer? What is it like in Maine, does it have a variety of ages?

Thanks peeps!

2 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM
    • Best Time for fall leaves.

Bar Harbor Dec 29, 2013 at 7:41 PM

We are planning to go back in October...is the fall, when do the leaves turn color? MJ

3 Answers Dec 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    • Hotel with a cannon in front

Maine Nov 29, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I have an old film of a hotel with a cannon out front on a hill somewhere we think on the Maine coast, anyone know which hotel it might be?

4 Answers Nov 30, 2013 at 9:55 AM