Be the First to Answer

• Minimal tech house music in çesme

Cesme Jul 10, 2014 at 11:47 AM

I wanna go to a deephouse club tonight help me out

more
    • Recommended boat hire company

Kemer Jul 10, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Hi,
      We are a big family group travelling over to Kemer at the end of July. We are looking to hire a traditional boat for 20 people (children and adults) to take us out for the day and provide lunch and some visits. Can anyone recommend some companies that would be able to take us from Kemer for the day? Many thanks

Michelle Rolland

more
    • Cost of living for 2 week hols

Kalkan Jun 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM

In August I am embarking on my first holiday abroad in 10 years with my 2 teenage sons. We will be staying in a self catering villa with family. Can anyone give me an idea of how much spending money would be needed for 2 weeks. I should imagine we will mix eating out & eating in, a few sightseeing day trips some water sports and regular holiday stuff. Thanks in advance

more
    • blueaura's Profile Photo

Alanya - (19-24) July

Alanya Jun 22, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Hi fellas,

Me and my best friend are gonna the long waited holiday :) We're both engineers working on IT sector. Smart and funny guys are on the stage :)) We'll stay at a beach hotel and wanna meet up some local guys and travel buddies if we match up. We have plans to see some historical place, beach mode, night life and see the interesting places around.

We'll go through the Kemer next five days. Take your fingers up, who wanna join us :)

And please tell us what's the best thing you've done before in Alanya, you'll never ever forget about...

more
    • Travelling with young children

Antalya Jul 3, 2014 at 12:31 PM

we are looking at a holiday in one of the resorts in this area. I was just wondering if there was anything to do away from the resorts that would entertain young children age 1 and 3.

more
    • taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

devastating fire

Adrasan Jun 29, 2014 at 2:14 AM

There has been a devastating fire in Adrasan,Cavus Bay in Turkey.
      Fortunately nobody hurt.
      My hotel burned down and I understand quite a few others.
      Am posting this to let anybody who has booked anything in Adrasan to check to see situation.
      This place was heaven on earth and is not well known but thought it best to spread the news
      Will also post this elsewhere

more
    • Bus from Antalya airport - to Kervansaray Lara

Antalya Jul 7, 2014 at 10:58 PM

I would like to ask for help. How I can travel cheapest from Antalya airport - to Kervansaray Kundu (Lara beach)? Its easy with bus? Which bus drive there, and where is bus station?

Thank you

more
    • pallivall's Profile Photo

Castle Hotel Kalecei Antalya

Antalya Jun 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Hello,
      Is there anyone that knows anything about Castle Hotel in Antalya. I have ordered a room there in the beginning of October. Will be very thankful for all informations.
      PalliVall.

more