change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• day trip in mahe with my son

by raoofeh Online Now Dec 23, 2013 at 4:58 AM

hello
      we will be in mahe in late march 2014.we booked kempinski resort for 6 nights.we have a 9 years old son.can you help me for trip planning. I want to see other near islands.is seychelle boring for my son?
      thanks a lot

3 Answers Dec 23, 2013 at 6:04 AM
    • day trip in mahe with my son

by raoofeh Online Now Dec 23, 2013 at 4:58 AM

hello
      we will be in mahe in late march 2014.we booked kempinski resort for 6 nights.we have a 9 years old son.can you help me for trip planning. I want to see other near islands.is seychelle boring for my son?
      thanks a lot

1 Answer Dec 23, 2013 at 5:50 AM
    • Cost of Living in Seychelles?

by JohnMek Online Now Sep 17, 2013 at 7:58 AM

If i earn 1000 US Dollars and My company provide me house, transportation only then it's easy to manage in 1000 US Dollars?

13 Answers Sep 17, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    • Is DIY easy for just a short port day here?

by Lboris Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 7:07 AM

We are docking in Seychelles via a cruise from 8 - 4pm on January 24, 2014. Please recommend either a local touring company or guide that we can book with for snorkeling and seeing the top sites/beaches of this location. Thanks.

• sasch1's Profile Photo

Accommodation 1-3 months

by sasch1 Online Now Nov 7, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Hello,

I am searching for a room for 3 months from 01-03/2013 on Mahe Island. Could somebody help me with that?

Greetings,
      Sascha

2 Answers Nov 11, 2012 at 1:46 AM
    • Car rental in Seychelles?

by ashvin82 Online Now Sep 21, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Hi, I am going to Mahé soon and am looking to hire a car during my one-week stay here. I have been recommended Echo cars (http://www.echocars.sc) but they don't list any price on their website. Are there any other alternatives? Thanks.

2 Answers Oct 7, 2010 at 5:13 AM
    • emmac82's Profile Photo

goa to seychelles??

by emmac82 Online Now Jun 21, 2007 at 4:38 AM

does anyone know of any direct or indirect flights from goa to the seychelles? and of any company to go with? I haven't had much look on the internet

3 Answers Jun 28, 2007 at 2:49 AM
    • need cheap accomodation!!

by trs15days Online Now Jun 22, 2006 at 3:25 PM

I'm going to mahe in about 2 1/2 months. I cant find any cheap accomodations, and i'm on a real tight budget. Does anyone have any suggestions? can i camp anywhere?

1 Answer Aug 17, 2006 at 12:39 AM
    • SexyWacko's Profile Photo

I went to Seychelles, Mahe for two weeks in Mai 2006

by SexyWacko Online Now Jun 4, 2006 at 10:05 AM

Its very hot and humid so be prepared.Dont forget your sunscreen.I wanted to tan so I only put on "4"...I burned like a lobster on my first day there.So 30 is necessary.My baby had "50" and she tanned a lil bit...so the sun is very strong.
      We stayed at the Beau Vallon Bungalows. If you like to just sit and relax outside this place is very nice...Right next door you have Romance bungalows ...Which looks better...But we had a baby so Beau Vallon Bungalows was perfect for us. www.seychelles.com ...(Is where we found their phone number).I rate the room 6/10...they gave us a crib for our baby and it was acceptable ...Cleanliness was to be desired...but its ok.Laundry service is expensive ...You should pay with Cash....Becuz in Seychelles the goverment takes more than half the money if u pay by Visa etc...(IM SERIOUS)If I remember correcly they leave the bisness with 15% of the price.Anyways...BeauVallon beach is the Biggest beach on the island ..(I think) Theres a good restaurant called Boat house ...the food is good...Also theres a pizzeria infront of the Beauvallon Bungalows...The pizza is really good...Anyways...we rented a car with King Cars...Its not in a touristic place because my fiances family lives overthere so they rented the car for us.
      Visit the botanical Garden...They will ask for Euros..Seychelles is in need of foreign exchange.Rent a car and get lost on the mountain roads it is truly worth it.If you want to take a tour "MasonsTravel" is very good Staff is very nice and friendly...We took the tour :"Tale of two islands Pralin & La digue" Very worth it.and Semi submersible boat...Also worth it...
      The driving in seychelles is dangerous.Seychellois dont care for rules.They will overtake in small moutain roads . Be careful.Baby dont require a car seat in seychelles so bring your own or sit in the back.
      Thats about it...for now

1 Answer Jun 4, 2006 at 10:50 AM
    • bobnfran's Profile Photo

One day tour...How should we do it?

by bobnfran Online Now Nov 1, 2004 at 5:13 PM

Hi to all! We will be arriving in Mahe by cruiseship for just one day on Sunday December 5 from about 9:00m to 5:00pm. We would like a "private" English-speaking tour guide w/car for the day for transport from and to our ship and to sightsee, enjoy lunch and soak up the atmosphere. Do you know of a guide or can you direct us to one? Do we need a guide? What are some must-see things to do and see in our very short time? All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks much, Bob and Fran

4 Answers Jun 4, 2006 at 10:07 AM
    • Literature on Mahe

by leslie5 Online Now Oct 10, 2004 at 8:28 AM

Am visiting next March Would like to know typical prices eating out etc and walking available

2 Answers Jan 21, 2005 at 2:11 AM