Mahdia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Plastic surgery in Tunisia

Tunisia Jan 13, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon in Tunisia? I've been on contact with the following: Tunisia Health and Beauty (tunisiaplasticsurgery.com) in Tunis, Dr Bouraoui Kotti in Tunis and Clinique La Corniche in Sousse. Has anyone heard of these? Thanks!

more
    • TubaEvren's Profile Photo

Hi, how is security in Tunus now?

Tunis Jan 9, 2016 at 12:14 PM

Hi, I planne to go to Tunus for 10 days, but I'm curious about security.
      I'm a woman, alone.
      Any recommend for here?

more
    • Sunshine on a budget

Tunisia Jan 28, 2016 at 6:18 AM

As an elderly female solo traveller on a tight budget, I have been holidaying in North Africa for several years because the weather is so reliable in March/April. With the security situation as it is at the moment I am now reluctant to return, even though I have always felt perfectly safe from Morocco to Egypt although Tunisia is my favourite, and my husband is not happy with the idea either (he doesn't travel). Where would be a good alternative that doesn't involve a long haul flight? I like beaches with the optiion of some ancient culture if possible. I can only afford one week's holiday a year so I really don't want to miss out on the weather, as I think it must have rained here every day since November!

more

Near Mahdia

• El djem / Monistair

by AdamC31 Online Now Jun 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM

Hi i am staying at Riu el Mansour from the 28th june- can anyone tell me a decent restuarant nearby? Also i am thinking of doing a day trip to Monistair - Can i ask for Train timetable and prices?

Also i am looking at doing a day trip to el Djem - this will be for 5 people anyone know roughly on the prices?

Cheers in advance

• Mahdia holidays

by AljaKolaric Online Now Apr 1, 2015 at 12:12 AM

Hello me and my best friend both 19 are going to Mahdia this year. 24th June Is it safe there? :-( we are really afraid because of the attacks in Tunis... help please. Thank you!!!! It's our first time going somewhere abroad, and with all the recent attacks and airplane crashes we are so confused. How is it there? and will we be okay? I'm sorry, please respond. (We are even afraid of the bus drive 2hs to the hotel) ... We will be staying there for 7 days.

5 Answers Jun 9, 2015 at 9:12 AM
    • Holiday with kids

by michan102 Online Now Jul 17, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Is there anything local to do, ie, markets, aqua parks, dolphin swimming, etc

• hawkhead's Profile Photo

Transportation

by hawkhead Online Now Jan 15, 2007 at 12:32 AM

What are the options for tansferring from Monastir airport to Mahdia?

3 Answers Feb 8, 2007 at 12:52 AM